UK People: Mat B1 Form question - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2004, 01:18 PM - Thread Starter
kunama's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Posts: 207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi there, it's my first post and I dont know if it's in the right place or not, lol

Anyway, what i'm looking to find out is what happens if you do not have a Mat B1 form from your doc/midwife. Can your employer kick up a fuss about you claiming SMP - I think they need the MAT B1 to get the money back from the govt.

If I go insane and have another child i'm going to go UC. I can't risk a repeat of what happened with DS, so going nowhere near a doctor/midwife/hospital at all!

kunama is offline  
User Tag List

Thread Tools

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off