Cesaren Section Support Thread October 2005 - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#151 of 153 Old 11-09-2005, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hi mamas *wave* i'm a little over one year post-cesarean now. still having tearing pains from adhesions, they don't seem to get better or worse. i had a miscarriage that is finally ending this last week, whew. early, 8 or 9 weeks. i chose not to go in to see my OB because i'm frankly terrified of pelvic exams now (post-cesarean issue? not sure) but i checked in with her on the phone, closely monitored my temp and how many pads i was using, everything went ok. i wish all women were informed they had the option of miscarrying naturally, you know? and that a d&c is only needed in emergencies. just like c-births.

anyway i've been curled up in a shell for a while but peeking out now. i still feel like an outsider looking in when it comes to birth ... like, i don't get involved in the sex-drive threads because i didn't have a vaginal birth. but my sex drive tanked and has stayed tanked, not sure if that has anything to do with the cesarean, hormones, or just life in general (marriage is shaky).

the babe is having her first chiropractor visit Thursday, i wish i had known she was covered for it (medicaid)! i would have had her in earlier. we had a long labor, 30 hours, i've heard chiro is great for babies of long labors and of cesareans.

anyone still having adhesion problems?

treehugger.gif Willow (6) says: "Mother Earth is the mother of all mothers"

angel1.gif Phoenix (6/2011) ♥      print-n-color mandalas >photosmile3.gif

#152 of 153 Old 11-14-2005, 03:43 PM

Hi All
Mandalamama: I am so sorry for your loss
We took DD to a cranial sacral Dr for a few months after her long and complicated birth and she sees a chiro on occasion now, as does my son

? Someone mentioned they were going to ask their Dr about very painful ovulation? Anyone get an answer on that? My ovulation pains are so bad.. I was nearly doubled over the other day... I really don't want to call my Dr unless there is a need.

Chantal
#153 of 153 Old 11-14-2005, 08:26 PM - Thread Starter

Chantal - I've never had that kind of pain with ovualtion...so I'm not quite sure how to advise you. OnTheFence started a new thread for Nov & Dec, so maybe if you post your question there, you may get more answers.

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=368103

partners.gif = angel2.gifloveeyes.gif & shy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page