Mothering Forum banner

Birth As We Know It radio interview 7/16!

537 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Lady Lilya 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I have a local Santa Cruz CA area radio show on Mondays noon-1PM PST, on AM 1080 KSCO and www.ksco.com streaming live everywhere. Monday, 7/16 my guest will be Elena Tonetti, an inspired and inspiring filmaker of the beautiful "Birth As We Know It" which addresses the importance of the birth experience for both mothers and babes. It is a gorgeous film. Many of the births profiled in the film take place in the ocean, absolutely mesmerizing. Coupled with Elena's soothing yet cmpelling voice and narrative, the film captivates. So tune in if you're in our area - the signal reaches to Sacramento and Bakersfield, but even if you're not you can listen live on www.ksco.com. We're working on getting the shows archived, but I can't promise that it will be. Plus, if you look at the station's website, we're not on it because the owner will not update! The show is called Radiance and Chocolate and we're Sophy Winnick (me) and Melissa Stone (co host). We cover interesting topics such as health, parenting, local issues, entertainment, whatever we are interested in and would like to have a conversation about! We've already done a show with George Denniston of Doctors Opposing Circumcision and we just finished shows on The Secret and Quantum Physics - so you can see where we're coming from! It's a call-in show, so we'd love to hear from you!
Peace,
Sophy

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.