Resources/suggestions for improving uterine stregnth? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-02-2008, 03:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, if not, please feel free to move it. This is a spin off from my other post about uterine inversion. In quick summary I had a complete uterine inversion during the delivery of the placenta when I had my daughter. There is absolutely no identifiable cause as to why. Now that we are starting to consider another pregnancy I want to take some time to do everything I possibly can to make sure my uterus is as healthy and strong as possible to hopefully avoid another inversion.

Can anyone give me suggestions for resources or practices that help with uterine stregnth and health? I am generally a healthy person, I do have about 20 pounds I will lose before becoming pregnant as well but do not have any other health concerns. Oh and my last pregnancy was normal and easy until the end when I had some issues with low amniotic fluid levels and a grade 3 placenta. Even those didn't surface until about 37 weeks and I was able to continue the pregnancy just fine until just over 40 weeks.

Thank you!

User Tag List