Vansihing twin anyone? (x-posted in grief and loss) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-09-2008, 06:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What did you do in rememberance?

I feel Like I need to do something, but theres nothing to even bury.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2008, 06:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
aww hugs to you hun.

when i was pregnant with my 2nd child i too had a feeling it was twins, girls, i even named them. the day before i was to go for my 12 week dating scan i got a horrible pain in my left side, went to Drs was told it was muscle strain, by the time i walked the 10 mins from the Drs to the shop to get apple juice i was bleeding, go tto local childrens center and they called me an ambulance, i went to hospital, was kept in over night, had my scan next day. there was my baby, 11 weeks 5 days gestation, healthy as an ox, kicking away, behind her, a desolate, empty sac, with what looked like remains of a cord. i knew thatn i was right i was having tiwns but i lost one too, fast foraward to the birth, it was my best birth, no pit needed, she was born 2.5 hours after i got to hospital. she came out, healthy as ever, i wept for her lost twin, my daughter is now 4 year old, adn i still see her twin, there but not quite there. i feel a bit sad that i am a child missing, but i know our Charlotte-Marie is there, watching her sister.
fast forward 14 weeks after her birth, boom BFP!!
i had a son, i was exstatic.
fast forward 14 more months, boom BFP, i really really wanted a boy because in my head i had it that because Abbie cant have her twin, she should be the only girl. Boom Girl, i was exstatic. after everything she got to have a sister, nto her twin but a sister all the same.

i will always miss her twin, teh sense of space in the picture fades a bit but its never gone. when she was a baby we bought her a teddy and named it Charlie Bear, so she always has Charlie with her. it is her fave toy even now. she loves her Charlie Bear. and we have even told her about Charlotte who grew with abbie but had to leave us.

i have to go now, school run.

my love to you hun

Kiz

User Tag List