Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (http://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   Pregnancy and Birth Loss (http://www.mothering.com/forum/22-pregnancy-birth-loss/)
-   -   I think I'm miscarrying... (http://www.mothering.com/forum/22-pregnancy-birth-loss/1070188-i-think-i-m-miscarrying.html)

smeep 04-13-2009 06:13 PM

Last night I had a weird feeling. I never made the connection before because my periods are irregular half the time and in the last 12 years I've never tracked them, but now I think it was the same slight feeling in my uterus (not feeling like cramps at all, just an odd sensation) that I get the night before my period starts.. it gave me a weird feeling emotionally but I set it aside and fell asleep. This morning I had mild cramping (often times just feeling sore, occasionally obvious mild cramps) when I woke up. When I used the bathroom there was the slightest streak of pink. The cramping kept on the same way. Half an hour ago or so I started bleeding like how my period starts for the first 12-24 hrs (moderate).

I think my baby is gone. It all makes sense. Why I got a negative when I tested for EXDP to see last week. I chalked it up to not being morning pee...but I was probably at LEAST 5 weeks LMP (but not sure because I don't keep record) so why wouldn't it show? I ignored it.

I texted EXDP this morning about the slight spotting and cramping. I don't know how concerned he was as it was texting and since we broke up he rarely shows me his concerns (right after he left me, before I found out we were pg, I stopped talking to everyone for 2 days...he thought I killed myself, texted my sister asking her to check up on me and she never replied to him...he didn't come over until the next day when a friend of mine texted him asking if he had heard from me...THEN he called, texted, and came over when I didn't answer). I don't know why I went into that story, I think I'm trying to distract myself from this. Anyways, I texted him right after I noticed the bleeding to tell him and he hasn't responded. He's at work but still I don't even know if he read it.

I'm holding back a breakdown like I did last time, but I don't know if it'll work this time...

Manessa 04-13-2009 07:17 PM

s mama. So sorry for everything you are going through.

marinak1977 04-13-2009 09:51 PM

I am so sorry for what you're going through...

Amy&4girls 04-19-2009 10:00 PM

I'm sorry you're going through this.

marinak1977 04-19-2009 11:37 PM

I am so sorry for your loss...

*Jade* 04-21-2009 05:24 AM

How are you doing?

smeep 04-21-2009 04:22 PM

Very numb. Still waiting for it to hit me, but I think I'll be okay when it does.

marinak1977 04-21-2009 05:04 PM

*Jade* 04-22-2009 03:47 AM

I'm sorry. I re-read your first post and really hoped that it wasn't happening for you.