I think I'm miscarrying... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 04-13-2009, 06:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Last night I had a weird feeling. I never made the connection before because my periods are irregular half the time and in the last 12 years I've never tracked them, but now I think it was the same slight feeling in my uterus (not feeling like cramps at all, just an odd sensation) that I get the night before my period starts.. it gave me a weird feeling emotionally but I set it aside and fell asleep. This morning I had mild cramping (often times just feeling sore, occasionally obvious mild cramps) when I woke up. When I used the bathroom there was the slightest streak of pink. The cramping kept on the same way. Half an hour ago or so I started bleeding like how my period starts for the first 12-24 hrs (moderate).

I think my baby is gone. It all makes sense. Why I got a negative when I tested for EXDP to see last week. I chalked it up to not being morning pee...but I was probably at LEAST 5 weeks LMP (but not sure because I don't keep record) so why wouldn't it show? I ignored it.

I texted EXDP this morning about the slight spotting and cramping. I don't know how concerned he was as it was texting and since we broke up he rarely shows me his concerns (right after he left me, before I found out we were pg, I stopped talking to everyone for 2 days...he thought I killed myself, texted my sister asking her to check up on me and she never replied to him...he didn't come over until the next day when a friend of mine texted him asking if he had heard from me...THEN he called, texted, and came over when I didn't answer). I don't know why I went into that story, I think I'm trying to distract myself from this. Anyways, I texted him right after I noticed the bleeding to tell him and he hasn't responded. He's at work but still I don't even know if he read it.

I'm holding back a breakdown like I did last time, but I don't know if it'll work this time...

- Emy . Single mom to DS nut.gif Ezra (15.12.05), angel2.gif Thames (reincarnated 18.04.08) and DD rainbow1284.gif babyf.gif Allora (11.02.11) and dog2.gif Hoppylactivist.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  waterbirth.jpg fambedsingle2.gif bfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#2 of 9 Old 04-13-2009, 07:17 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
s mama. So sorry for everything you are going through.

~Manessa mama to one teenageer, one tweenager, and a toddler

#3 of 9 Old 04-13-2009, 09:51 PM

I am so sorry for what you're going through...

sleepytime.gif
#4 of 9 Old 04-19-2009, 10:00 PM

I'm sorry you're going through this.

momma to my girls (9) (7) (4) (3) (7m) &
my little ones held only in my heart 4/12-17/00~8/01-twins~11/04~3/05~11/08
#5 of 9 Old 04-19-2009, 11:37 PM

I am so sorry for your loss...

sleepytime.gif
#6 of 9 Old 04-21-2009, 05:24 AM

How are you doing?

Mum to Quinn, Aug 14th 2010
#7 of 9 Old 04-21-2009, 04:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Very numb. Still waiting for it to hit me, but I think I'll be okay when it does.

- Emy . Single mom to DS nut.gif Ezra (15.12.05), angel2.gif Thames (reincarnated 18.04.08) and DD rainbow1284.gif babyf.gif Allora (11.02.11) and dog2.gif Hoppylactivist.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  waterbirth.jpg fambedsingle2.gif bfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#8 of 9 Old 04-21-2009, 05:04 PM

sleepytime.gif
#9 of 9 Old 04-22-2009, 03:47 AM

I'm sorry. I re-read your first post and really hoped that it wasn't happening for you.

Mum to Quinn, Aug 14th 2010

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page