SUMMER Baby Loss Mama's Chat Thread - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

#241 of 247 Old 09-26-2011, 10:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Milkshake- just being (trying to be) grateful for each new day I didn't bleed was how I got through my second pregnancy. I wrote letters to my baby every day, I collected pretty things like seashells and rose petals to put in a box- things that I could have whether or not the baby stuck. It helped a lot when I miscarried, to have a memory box already made. And if the baby had stuck I would have had lovely reminders of my pregnancy. *hugs*

Fingers crossed for you!!

~Rose

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#242 of 247 Old 09-26-2011, 04:39 PM

We got the results back on the autopsy for our baby. Nothing could be found, no infection, no abnormalities, nothing. His right hand was slightly deformed but nothing like that would cause him to pass away. It's been a tough day.

Milk - I am thinking positive thoughts for you.

Mama to AJS - 22, CRS -17 and forever in my heart GHAB 8/5/11/(18 weeks) angel2.gif

#243 of 247 Old 09-26-2011, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk8shake View Post

Just updating to say that it's definitely a new pregnancy for me, but too early for fetal pole or anything concrete (not that a heartbeat is concrete in my book).

The good news is that it's not nasty molar something or other. 

I've been lurking here lately but wanted to congratulate you and say I'm thinking lots of positive thoughts for you <3 (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Krista; blessed mother to four earthly beings and three non-physical. Basking in my beautiful rainbow. 

#244 of 247 Old 09-27-2011, 10:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Milk8shake - that's great news!  I'm cautiously optimistic for you.  We're all rooting for you and your little one.  Please feel free to update us here.

Krista - I'm thinking of you, too.  Hope you're doing okay. 

Mama to two little ones,

& one in heaven

#245 of 247 Old 09-27-2011, 02:27 PM

I think of you often, Krista. <3

Milkshake, keeping all crossibles crossed!

My niece is being induced, it's so hard to see her right now! April was due a month after and we were so excited to be pregnant together for a little while. :( To top it off, I had my period (heavy) and it's been done for a few days, then out of the blue this afternoon I have some clotty stuff going on. Urgh. Wth?

DS: 18 DD: 15 DD: 8  angel1.gif 11/10  angel1.gif 4/11
  adoptionheart-1.gifDD: 3  angel1.gif 8/11

#246 of 247 Old 09-27-2011, 02:35 PM

Mentioned: 395 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)

Thanks everyone. love.gif

Music Mama - I'm sorry that you didn't get any answers.  Sometimes the hardest thing is not knowing.  I hope today is a better day.

Rose:  Thanks for the idea - I like it.  I have to say that I have definitely been more detached from this pregnancy than my past ones.  I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing, but I was gonna try and do some journaling. 

Krista:  I've been thinking of you a lot.  How are you doing?

Wilson - thanks blowkiss.gif

Sage: Sorry about the clots, and AF and the hard time ahead.  I still haven't found that magic buttons that make newborns easy for me to cope with.

AFM: Nothing to report.  Literally nothing.  I have basically no symptoms.  By this stage I am usually pretty ill, and have trouble with the eating, but I have a horse's appetite. 

I have no idea what this means.  I'm having serial betas again this week, but trying not to obsess.  I'm terrified of having my scan next week.  Each of my pregnancies have been shorter than the last, and the last one ended at 7w3d, and I'm not sure of the exact date of next week's scan yet (hopefully will know today) but I will likely be about 7w.  Ugh. 

Me & him
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and at long last, little Lincoln
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Loving our boys,

and missing our babes

How we survive, is what makes us who we are - Rise Against

#247 of 247 Old 09-27-2011, 05:59 PM

Thanks ladies <3 I'm doing really well. Still doing lots of EFT work and healing my traumas. I really feel like a different person. My EFT coach wants me to start coaching others! I'm mentally preparing now for starting up my own business to help others heal with EFT and Matrix re-imprinting. Katharine was supposed to be due today and I've had a lot of triggers this past week but I'm feeling really good now. I hope you all are finding healing and, for those that desire it, new healthy pregnancies <3<3<3

Krista; blessed mother to four earthly beings and three non-physical. Basking in my beautiful rainbow. 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page