Mothering Forum banner

Lost second twin today

727 views 18 replies 19 participants last post by  WaitingForKiddos 
#1 ·
The placenta separated on the second twin and I delivered both babies this morning. Our 18 1/2 week baby girl was alive just before coming out...I saw her heart beating on an ultrasound just before giving birth. She was in the birthing position and came out first. She didn't stand a chance. I don't know how I'm going to make it through this.

#4 ·
I am so sorry for your loss of your babies, mama. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. How will you make it through? One breath at a time. You are stronger than you can imagine right now; that will become evident to you in the near future. Be very gentle with yourself right now, and don't rush the grieving process. We are all here for you. Much, much love.

Reactions: KristaDJ
#6 ·
oh no mama!!!! I am so so sorry. Please take care of yourself. This is a rough road but you don't have to walk it alone. Please ask for help!

I am praying for you and your family during this difficult time.

#10 ·
I am so sorry for your terrible losses. This is such a tragedy. Sending you love...I am so sorry.

#12 ·
I am so so sorry . You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers ~

#16 ·
I am so, so sorry for your loss. You and your beautiful children will be in my prayers.

#17 ·
I am so sorry mama...there are no words to express the sadness, and nothing that could help, but you and your angels are in my prayers.
candle.gif

#18 ·
I haven't been to this forum in a while, but saw your signature and had to respond. I'm so sorry for your losses. I know too well the struggle of infertility, the cost - both financially and emotionally...and the losses :( I have never been through what you are experiencing right now, so all I can do is say that I am sorry that you have to experience this, and I hope you can find a place of peace again soon (hugs)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.