Next steps? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-06-2012, 09:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Two weeks ago I found out I was pregnant, a week later I started to miscarry.  The bleeding was relatively light compared to my periods, but I got a negative pregnancy test, all my symptoms disappeared, my son started nursing better again, and after a few days of crazy horomones I felt much better emotionally and physically.  I didn't rush to the doctor for a few reason: long weekend, I knew nothing could be done, I didn't want to go to a random clinic and spend hours there with my 1yo.  I've been calling my doctors office all week and no one has been answering, I even showed up during what used to be his regular office hours and they were closed. 

The bleeding has stopped and I never had any clots, but I'm just not sure what to do next.  Does anything need to be done?  Ultrasound? Blood work?  I have no idea if it's even worth it for me to keep trying to track him down.  I'm taking a course for the next week so I'm not available during regular business hours anyway.  We also want to start TTC again but I've heard you're supposed to wait.  I just wish I had someone to answer all my questions!

Mom to DSfemalesling.GIF 13mo.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2012, 07:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yes you need a follow up.

A BFN doesn`t mean you you are at zero and you need to be to ovulate.

I had retained tissue, make the appointment.

8 might be enough

User Tag List