So i keep having early miscarriages.. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 08-04-2012, 08:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So i keep having early miscarriages. quite often they dont show up on pregnancy tests either,(is that weird?) but i always know when i am pregnant right from the first symptoms, and 9/10 the sac is still in tact and pretty obvious anyway so can be diagnosed on that.

I've just had one which must (i think) have been quite early.. but the sac was quite large.. so im wondering if my last period, was a bleed rathter then a period and i was more pregnant then i thought? the sac was about the size of my palm (altho my hands are quite small..)

On another note, 3 miscarriages in 5 months, as well as a post history of multiple miscarriages, including one which was incomplete and led to a uterine infection, 6 months of bleeding and being quite unwell (that one was approx 8-10 weeks pregnant) makes me concerned if im ever going to be able to hold a baby even through the first stages let alone to term.. I have ehlers danlos syndrome, and ive been tested for antiphospholipid syndrome and i dont have it.

Any ideas? any more tests i should ask for? im not actively trying to get pregnant at the moment, when i do the last gynae i saw said i should go through pre-conception clinic.. but i just dont know what to think atm.. i would love a child.. but actively trying and having as many miscarriages as ive had not trying i rhink would actively destroy me.

Anyway, be nice to hear other similar stories.. i used to  be a lot more hopeful at the idea of actively getting pregnant (and staying pregnant) for the future.. but right now im wondering how it could be a possibility..

#2 of 2 Old 08-06-2012, 07:29 PM
LL7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm so sorry for all of your losses. I have had three early miscarriages myself, and am just now facing the beginning of testing. We're starting with antiphospholipid antibody syndrome. I almost hope it's positive just so I know what's wrong and can treat it. I don't know what else you could test for, but I hope you find answers too. I don't want to give up.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page