Will i eventually miscarry if I wait long enough? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-02-2014, 03:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So I'm now what would be 13 weeks. Baby stopped growing at 7weeks. MAU procedure is scheduled for Monday. I have continued to temp during this missed miscarriage and my temps finally dropped to pre-o range last Saturday. That same day I started light bleeding and it has continued, but still very light. (Sometimes just spotting) I have also periodically been doing HPT and 2 days ago the line was super faint. Will my body eventually miscarry once my hcg hits 0? The MAU will cost me $860 (which I don't have) so I really want to avoid it if possible. I'm wondering if I can just hang on a little while longer it will eventually happen?? I have googled this like crazy, but can't find any info. Thanks! smile.gif

Andrea~mama to K (9/96) K (3/01) K (1/05) K (5/07) K (4/11) and K (1/13/13-1/14/13) angel1.gif

#2 of 2 Old 05-02-2014, 03:46 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So sorry about you are having to go through this. I don't know the answer to your question, but I can share what has helped me get my body to release.  I miscarried two and a half weeks ago at 13 weeks, though based on what I saw the baby died much earlier. (I didn't have any ultrasounds until the ER after the miscarriage was going on for a few days.) I spotted for two days with very light cramps, then started bleeding heavily with contractions/cramps during the night for the next three days but still didn't pass much tissue.  I am still bleeding and passing membranes and pieces of placenta. What helped me the most so far was getting acupuncture, and especially taking the chinese herb formula Guanyin Qianyang Lu/GuanYin Pearls. Also, in the beginning my cervix seemed to have trouble opening so I inserted a sprig of parsley up against my cervix, changing it every 12 hours, or if I took a bath. That worked really well. I also took Evening Primrose oil. I also plan on sitting down tonight and writing my baby a letter saying goodbye and releasing him, because I know part of me is still holding on to the pregnancy and that is making it harder for by body to release. I hope some of this helps.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page