Confused - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 03-03-2017, 05:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Confused

On Sunday was not able to find a heartbeat or feel much movement so midwife wanted me to go to L&D. I was 30 weeks on Saturday with my 4th child. When I went in they did not find a heartbeat on the ultrasound or doppler. What was crazy was that the baby passed at 15.5 weeks. Midwives felt movement and heard heartbeat just a week and half ago(they use a fetoscope). I even thought I felt movement as well as my husband. They induced me on Sunday but I did not deliver till Monday. They think why she did not make it was because her cord was very very long and it was wrapped around her stomach and legs as well as coiled a lot around her stomach. Also the cord was very thin in a some parts so her life support was not working. She was flat on one side so that is why they are saying she has been gone a long time. I am not sure why I did not have a miscarriage when her heart stopped. Not sure if it would have been easier since I was expecting a 30 week baby and not a 15 week baby. I really think loosing any time is hard. I am just so confused.

Rebecca~mama to DD1-Alyssa 6/05, DD2-Kaylin 8/08, DD3-Reyana 8/10 and Angel Baby-Mayvis.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 03-03-2017, 05:44 PM

Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My heart goes out to you. I am very sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayer.
#3 of 6 Old 03-03-2017, 07:16 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
that's terrible

Sorry you lost your baby. Maybe she was growing very slowly and was undersized.

#4 of 6 Old 03-08-2017, 02:29 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Ahhhhhhh I am so sorry...........

My aunt lost a baby many years ago and I remember her saying it took her along time to get over it.........

I am so sorry honey,I will say a prayer for you
#5 of 6 Old 07-18-2017, 03:02 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I'm so sorry for you... every loss is a hard challenge, I know it from my personal experience, I've lost my baby and that's drove me crazy, i couldn't accept that fact, i didn't want to speak with other people, I had no desire to live. In addition we tried de ivf and that had no result as well. I've got bfn again.. awful feeling so I do understand you
I will pray for you and your positive result
xxx and big hugs to you
#6 of 6 Old 08-27-2017, 09:57 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
May god give you the strength to handle this emotional trauma!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page