Mothering Forum banner

For all undecideds "19 reasons not to vote Democrat"

1K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  BeeandOwlsMum 
#1 ·
Here is a link for all the undecideds.

Quote:
Answers for the 'swing voter' by Larry Elder (3/18/2004) Excerpts: ...our principal supplier of oil is Canada, followed closely by Mexico. In fact, of the top 10 suppliers of oil to the United States, only three are in the Middle East. ...Halliburton has worked with the Department of Defense for 12 years, and did a substantial amount of work under the Clinton administration. Investor's Business Daily recently wrote, " . . . Halliburton won its services contract from the Pentagon back in 1992 -- three years before Cheney became CEO. Then-Defense Secretary Cheney wasn't the one who awarded the contract; career Pentagon officials did. . . . By the way, Halliburton worked under the same basic deal in the Balkans under President Clinton." .
19 reasons not to vote Democrat

#2 ·
Heck, if I were undecided it would convince me to vote democrat. The webpage is poorly phrased, ranty propoganda, complete with typos and grammatical errors. Surely the conservative Republicans can do better than that....?

Dar

#5 ·
Well, except that it's untrue... really, does anyone honestly believe that Kerry wants
the U.S. Constitution to be abolished and replaced with the United Nations Charter? That's just tripe, really.

Dar

#6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dar
Well, except that it's untrue... really, does anyone honestly believe that Kerry wants
the U.S. Constitution to be abolished and replaced with the United Nations Charter? That's just tripe, really.

Dar
well, you're not going to dispute the FACT that if Kerry is elected President, he will make abortion mandatory? ;-)

#8 ·
LOL...do Bush Haters really hate the south and all Christians? That's a whole lotta people!
:

And I don't know what the National Endowment of Arts is, but how does it defile Jesus?

#9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dar

Dar
What do you think he means when he says that he wants us to participate in world government, the world court, and set up another Balkan Like quagmire in Iraq?

I see him handing our sovereignty to the UN hand over fist as fast as he can get away with it.

Jenny

#10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by AllyRae

And I don't know what the National Endowment of Arts is, but how does it defile Jesus?
Google "piss christ". In the late eighties, an artist who had gotten an endowment created an controversial piece of artwork that depicted Jesus immersed in urine.

Although the way the webpage is worded, the meaning is "Bush-haters also hate... that which defiles Jesus." Then again, I already pointed out that grammar wasn't their strong suit.

How about #12... those darn Democrats are supporting "liberal biased programming" like (gasp) PBS. Yes, save us all from PBS. Why hasn't Bush done more to save us from the evils of PBS?

Dar

#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by UC MOM
I see him handing our sovereignty to the UN hand over fist as fast as he can get away with it.
You have a very vivid imagination!
Who is Kerry, in your alternate reality, going to give our sovereinty away to?? I vote for Germany!!! Ooh yeah Germany. I LOVE German chocolate. And I speak a little German, I could learn the way of our new homeland, if Kerry gets elected.

But seriously, as far as our "sovereignty" goes, I personally think we need to, as a nation, simmer down now.

#12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by boston
I vote for Germany!!! Ooh yeah Germany. I LOVE German chocolate.
No! Switzerland! SWISS chocolate, I say!!

... Anyway, don't forget that if Kerry is elected the Bible will also be outlawed. No prayin' allowed while you stand in line for that U.N.-mandated abortion

#14 ·
Democrats violate the Constitution by applying pro-Abortion litmus test for judicial nominations

Ummmmm. Yes, just as we don't want Supreme Court Justices who believe that blacks and whites shouldn't marry and that women can't vote.

I've listened quite a lot to NPR. Believe me, it isn't very liberal at all.

Ah, yes, the ACLU - what a hateful group of lawyers, standing up for the Constitution like that!

Democrats & Deception: Deceptively misleading Americans by coercively misusing the words "safety," "tolerance," "diversity," "hate," and "bigotry," liberals have attacked the Second Amendment and introduced the acceptance of SIN into the classroom. If you click on the word "classroom" you get a page that says "Click here to learn how homosexuals have already infiltrated your children's schools." What wackos! And on this same page, they want us to support a CONSTITUTIONAL amendment mandating school prayer! How about the separation of church and state? And on the same page - they want people to give bibles to kids in schools.

Democrats are opponents of the Second Amendment - yeah, Kerry will love going hunting without his rifle...

Not to mention the rampant spelling and grammatical errors that make the page almost unreadable. Sorry, SQ, this isn't doing much to help your cause.

#17 ·
I'm undecided, and tend to lean to the right, but frankly, this web site didn't do much for me. I want facts, not propaganda. The fact that they refer to all democrats as "Bush Haters" and claim that they all hate

Quote:
Christians, traditional marriage and families, protecting the unborn, the Second Amendment, the military, free enterprise, school vouchers, home schooling, Pledge of Allegiance, Boy Scouts, the South, etc. but love that which violates "the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God" (homosexuality), teaching children of faith-based parents to believe homosexuality is "normal," avoiding majority rules through popular vote by using tyrannical judges to rule in favor of immoral minority groups, to promoting that which defiles Jesus through tax payer funded National Endowments of Arts, Barry Lynn, ACLU,
is just clearly a load of crap. Really, if you want to pursuade people, put up a link that is semi-intelligent (and intelligable). And, even though I consider myself to be (gasp) conservative, is giving health care to immigrants a bad thing? Doesn't every human being have the right to receive basic medical care? Even though my family doesn't watch TV, is PBS really all that awful? This was really disappointing to me. It gives the impression that all republicans are half-literate, hateful paronoids. (Yeah, I know I'm leaving myself wide open with that one!)
Annette

#18 ·
hello to those who have replied to this thread & other viewers,
I hope I am not breaking any rules with this post, and if I am, please LMK & I will edit...

I find the link very very offensive & have reported it. I encourage anyone else who feels this way to use the red "!" triangle that is in the bottom left of the post to report it to the mods. The mods & Cynthia have asked us to let them know of things like this so they can check them out. I am not saying the OP is against guidelines, that is not for me to decide. But the stuff in this link is super inflamatory & very mean & nasty if you look into it. Alot of people do not know about the "!" so I thought it would be useful to mention it.
thanks, Maria

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.