Biokleen Oxygen Bleach Plus - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 12-30-2008, 09:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So I have been having major stink issues with my diapers and nothing seemed to work. I stripped them over and over and while it helped a little, there was still that ammonia smell. I was convinced that boiling was the only thing that was going to solve my problem, but just hadn't got around to it. That's when I bought the oxygen bleach plus (the plus includes grapefruit seed extract). I added it to my dipes and they were better with the first wash. I'm thinking it might be because of the grapefruit seed extract, but whatever the reason it worked. : Anyway just thought I'd share. Happy diapering, alicia
#2 of 5 Old 12-31-2008, 06:51 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
So glad it worked!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#3 of 5 Old 12-31-2008, 03:05 PM

I just got some of this to replace oxyclean in the laundry room. So glad to hear the good results!
#4 of 5 Old 12-31-2008, 03:16 PM

Where do you get it?

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#5 of 5 Old 12-31-2008, 06:22 PM

I was just looking at that in the store and was thinking of trying it. I'll have to get it next time.

AngelBee, I saw it in the natural section at my local supermarket.

Sandy, proud mama and henna artist. :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page