Best fold for newborn for flats? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 01-21-2009, 05:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
The flats I ordered were delivered this past weekend. I'm going to be using mainly flats (have some prefolds) with knit soakers.

I was practicing different folds I found online on one of dd's dolls that is slightly smaller than a newborn and every fold seemed gigantic beyond reason. Like all the way up to the neck in the back and up to the nipples in front.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 01-21-2009, 06:25 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I haven't diapered a newborn with flats but I'm thinking a prefold fold: http://gumbush.com/folding.htm or triangle: http://www.borntolove.com/folding.html will be my go-tos when they're tiny.
#3 of 4 Old 01-21-2009, 07:55 PM

whichever folds you try, I'd jelly-roll the sides if possible to contain that newborn bf poo.

ribboncesarean.gif cesareans happen.
#4 of 4 Old 01-21-2009, 08:42 PM

Here's a link with a photo: scroll down - it shows how to take an origami fold and make it fit.
http://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/flat.htm

still learning

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page