cloth pull-up/goodnite style panties for 6yo, where to buy? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 05-15-2009, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My daughter who will be 6 very soon has started wetting her bed again. She is a very heavy sleeper, and is going through a huge growth spurt right now, and is mightily embarassed by her bedwetting. I'm looking to find some cloth pull-up type underwear for her to wear to bed at night, until she outgrows this phase. I just have no idea where to look. She's tall, and wears mostly size 6x pants with adjustable waists because she's skinny. She could still wear size 5 pants if they didn't come up around her calves. She wears size 5 underpants. She weighs about 45 lbs. Where could I shop for something like this? Thanks in advance!
#2 of 7 Old 05-15-2009, 09:20 PM

i ordered a few pairs for DS on Etsy, i gave the lady his measurements and she made them to his size. they are pocket style and i stuff them with a microfiber and a hemp insert. there are planty of ladies there who could make you something for her size
#3 of 7 Old 05-17-2009, 05:15 PM

I feel like a broken record but since you dodn't get many replies:
Happy Heiny's pocket trainers can be really stuffed and can hold a ton of pee - get the snaps for ease of stuffing - they won't leak! Warning - they are poofy and don't size up!
You can fit 2 prefolds in there if you need to.

still learning
#4 of 7 Old 05-18-2009, 02:12 PM

I am still trying to find some. I requested some to be made on Etsy and the maker never sent them, said they got lost in the mail, then refunded my money. I was so disappointed I just stuck with good nights. My son is 9 though, so I haven't found anything already made that fits 70+ lbs.
#5 of 7 Old 05-18-2009, 09:09 PM

The Happy Heiny's go up to 80 lbs in the XL size!
snap ez 4 life makes adult ones so I'm sure they could fit a 9 year old if their regular ones don't.

still learning
#6 of 7 Old 05-18-2009, 10:40 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you MommaShark. I checked out the HH website thinking maybe they have a product I didn't know about...I saw the dipes you referred to, but I really am looking for something that she can use herself. She's almost 6 but might have a hard time with snaps, and I really don't want to be diapering my almost 6 year old child myself, kwim? I did get a pm from a kind mama with an etsy shop who offered to make me what I'm looking for, so I hope this works out.
#7 of 7 Old 05-19-2009, 04:10 PM

The snaps are just to help with poopy pants or stuffing - I presnap and prestuff and my 3 year old can use them like regular undies - easy on and off- no snapping required. You can get them without snaps as well.
Good luck with the etsy mom - I etsy!

still learning

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page