Dre-e-e-e-eam..... dream, dream, dream...... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-09-2004, 12:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I dreamt about cloth diapers last night. Is that the last warning sign before a true addiction sets in, or what?

It was a pretty intense dream.....a mixture of heaven and hell! LOL!

I dreamt that I was in a huge building, where all the awesome WAHMs were gathered under one roof! (this was the Heaven part, LOL!) It was set up sort of like an Antique Mall...each WAHM had a separate section where all her glorious wares were displayed.

Besides finished products, there were also sections full of fabric, notions, all you could imagine for making your own wonderful diapers and accessories. It was wonderful, wandering from section to section, looking at everything, touching everything, seeing it real and in person, rather than just flat pictures on a screen....I felt exactly like a kid in a candy store!

Then the bad part.....there was so much to look at, so many things to choose from, and I couldn't make up my mind! And then, just as soon as I'd pick something out, someone (one of you darned hyenas, I'm sure! ) would come along and snatch it just as I was ready to stake my claim! And all of a sudden, I realised that the shelves were starting to look bare....and I started frantically looking around, trying to buy something, anything!

Then my dh came in and woke me up. Just as I was about to finally make my purchase, so I had to leave it at the counter...oh, what a tragedy!

I still haven't forgiven him for waking me....WHY couldn't he have waited just 2 more minutes???

I feel like I'm on the verge of a major turning point.....either resist and run, or surrender to the call of the addiction! Help!!

Sarah, Queen of Hearts, raising a Full House with Michael, King of my Heart!
DS (2/02), DD (3/04), DS (1/06), DD (12/07), and DS (3/10)
~~*~~Not your typical Pastor's Wife!~~*~~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2004, 01:56 AM

Quick!! Someone bump the 12-step program thread...

:LOL

Don't worry, I'm sure lots of us have had strange diaper dreams. Personally, whenever I am having trouble sleeping I mentally inventory my stash, think about what I am sewing, or ponder possible future purchases. I have no idea why, but it's strangely comforting!

Tina
Mom to two boys, 2002 and 2004 and a bouncing baby due in June, 2012!    autismribbon.gif               jumpers.gif

Old 02-09-2004, 11:52 AM

Um, OK, this is really really really weird but I had the EXACT same dream last week. OMG, it was exactly the same and I even woke up at the same time.

Doo-do-do-do (Twilight Zone music)....

Oh, and IME, yes, it is the final sign that you are addicted.

Amy, your secret dream-mate

Amy: Certified Professional Midwife and mom to Max (11) and Stella (6).
Old 02-09-2004, 12:04 PM

Old 02-09-2004, 12:09 PM

Hmmmm, must be too much time on this board...here's mine from last night: Angel (you know, hot Dave B. from that show) and I were boyfriend and girlfriend and we were at a hotel about to take the elevator. The elevator was acting all funny so once it finally opened, Sully (from Monster's inc.) jumped out and yelled BOO! Then, my local newslady, Cecily Tynan comes out of nowhere and says "looks like rain in the forecast" b/c I peed myself. Angel then handed me a wonderoos to put on. I was worried it wouldn't fit b/c I'm an adult and he said someething to the effect of, "don't worry, they are onesize ". I woke up and had to pee, LMAO!!!!!

:LOL :LOL
Old 02-09-2004, 12:27 PM

Quote:
"don't worry, they are onesize "
Well, now you owe me a new keyboard because that caused me to spurt water all over the one I have. LMAO!

Amy: Certified Professional Midwife and mom to Max (11) and Stella (6).
Old 02-09-2004, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter

Amy, that is just entirely too freaky!! Definitely twilight zone....

Phishmama, sounds like too much Diapering forum AND too much TV! LOL! :LOL I love that Sully jumped out and scared you....my almost 2yo ds has Sully's Morning Workout memorized!

Oh, and thanks for the 12 step link.....I'll definitely be using it! heehee!

Sarah, Queen of Hearts, raising a Full House with Michael, King of my Heart!
DS (2/02), DD (3/04), DS (1/06), DD (12/07), and DS (3/10)
~~*~~Not your typical Pastor's Wife!~~*~~

User Tag List