OMG psycho ebayer - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 42 Old 02-12-2004, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have not heard from ebay yet. I will wait. I talked to DH about the square trade thing and he said just to forget it if it costs us money. It only costs money for the person who files if you use a mediator. If I don't use a mediator, meaning I have to work it out with them but then the negative stays so why bother.

I will just wait 7 days file non paying bidder and leave them a negative as well not like it would bother them

Sarah - wife, mom to Riley 7/9/03 and Jacob 7/15/05 and Hannah 1/5/11 a successful vbac.gif
#32 of 42 Old 02-13-2004, 12:10 AM - Thread Starter

She strikes again!!!! So I sent a payment reminder and I just got an email from the wench saying

"Are you like 12 or something? Geeze, you are stupid. Hay, nice reply
to your feedback(as if anyone could understand that gibberish) hahaha."

UGH what a hooch anyway I contacted ebay yet again with a copy of the email asking them to PLEASE do something about it. I then emailed this horrible woman letting her know that I contacted ebay about her fraudulent bidding and I think she should smarten up and stop harrassing me via email. I also told her that I contaced my local law enforcement.

I told her she should just pay and I will ship her the item.

I am so mad.

Sarah - wife, mom to Riley 7/9/03 and Jacob 7/15/05 and Hannah 1/5/11 a successful vbac.gif
#33 of 42 Old 02-13-2004, 12:17 AM

Awww! I am so sorry this is happening to you! DH says he doesn't want me selling on ebay just because of stuff like that! Ugh! Good luck with your :! I hope you get it worked out soon. I HATE people like that! they make me sooooo
#34 of 42 Old 02-13-2004, 12:21 AM

Ugh, I'm so sorry. I would keep on ebay about getting it resolved.
#35 of 42 Old 02-13-2004, 12:21 AM - Thread Starter

Oh and they cancelled their email address so my message came back to me..ugh!

#36 of 42 Old 02-13-2004, 12:31 AM

That is so unbelievable!
I didnt know evil people like this truly exisited!
What a wang!!!

When I was new to Ebay, I left a negative feedback for an auction because it was a very worn article of clothing. Learned my lesson there. :
#37 of 42 Old 02-13-2004, 12:48 AM

I'm so sorry you are going through this! Ebay has got to come up with a better feedback system; obviously this one does not work if we are all scared about revenge. Maybe the feeback could not be viewable until both sides have already responded or something?
#38 of 42 Old 02-13-2004, 12:54 AM

That's too bad. Fire a negative right back at her, but wait up until the last second on the 90th day to leave it. That way she can't retaliate. Also, I think you can ban certain buyers from your auctions. I may be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure you can do this. I hope she quits the stalking!

, , , mama to Ross , Reagan (8/29/05), Joshua (from Haiti...here NOW due to the earthquake!), and Elijah , born safely 9-8-09.
#39 of 42 Old 02-13-2004, 07:03 PM

Yuck....

I had a seller harass me via email every day for a week until my money order came. (It took 8 days to arrive, including the weekend.)

When I got the item, I left her positive feedback, but said she was an "average seller"...she was so mad about that, she left me feedback that said my MO took weeks to arrive, which was a blatant lie. I emailed her about it, and she admitted she lied. I forwarded everything on to ebay, hoping they would rectify the situation, but they never did. <sigh...>

I agree, wait until the last second of your 90 days and leave bad feedback.

I also think not being able to see the other person's feedback until you leave yours would be better....
#40 of 42 Old 02-13-2004, 07:45 PM

About the Wahmchicks thing....Most of the users have little or no feedback because it is a new site and most of the people have just registered so they could bid on the items auctioned for AFO.

Good luck to you and I hope ebay resolves this soon.
#41 of 42 Old 02-13-2004, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kroonkles
Ebay has got to come up with a better feedback system; obviously this one does not work if we are all scared about revenge. Maybe the feeback could not be viewable until both sides have already responded or something?
What a great idea! Also they need their own PM system so that things don't go to your personal email.
#42 of 42 Old 02-16-2004, 03:07 AM - Thread Starter

Just wanted to let you all know that I got two accounts suspended for shill bidding. The person who gave me the unfair negative and someone they were bidding from to boost feedback.

I feel so accomplished although this probably ticked them off and they will continue to harass me.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page