Are these MEOS or not??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-04-2010, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have 24 used MEOS that I bought off DS. My baby LIVES in these diapers and we love them, but I have noticed that they aren't all the same size, which is weird to me, since they are supposedly OS. Some we still have to fold over, some already fit just fine unfolded. If I line them up the size discrepancy is quite obvious. I think these are older MEOS, the tag is white with green Motherease logo, not the blue and yellow tags you see on the diapers on the Motherease website.

Any idea why this might be? Was I sold something other than MEOS? Does ME make a fitted sized diaper that looks identical to their OS diapers?

...ooO*Ooo*ooO*Ooo...
#2 of 3 Old 03-04-2010, 02:45 PM

I'm not sure about the tags, it could just be they are older. I do know they have different fabrics available so some may shrink more than others?

The only other fitteds they have are Sandy's and those are side snapping.

I like my meos, too!

Christina, Mama to Salvador (3 yr) & Santiago (6 mo)! www.footprintsbaby.com Life has gotten too busy - Come shop our going out of business sale! Cloth Dipes & more.
#3 of 3 Old 03-04-2010, 03:57 PM

How curious! I know that at one point they changed the tags on the Sandys diapers (took out the little whale I think, then brought it back). Perhaps the MEOS tags got changed also?

Another thing is that Mother Ease diapers are sold in the UK a lot too - perhaps it's that version and it's a bit different from what is available here?

I did a search on the Mother Ease forums and found these threads that may be helpful:
http://www.mother-ease.com/wwwboard/...id/1/tid/13784
http://www.mother-ease.com/wwwboard/...id/1/tid/20890

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page