Are you obsessed with you're diaper bag? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 65 Old 03-11-2004, 07:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How big would you say it is? 2/3 of the Mothership? This thread is going to be bad for my wallet.
#62 of 65 Old 03-11-2004, 07:54 PM

Yep, that sounds about right. I only saw it once a few weeks ago, so don't sue me if i'm remembering wrong. :LOL But I remember it still being roomy, so I think it is a little bigger than half the size of the Motherhsip, 2/3 the size may be about right. Fleurville has some awesome new fabrics.
#63 of 65 Old 03-11-2004, 08:30 PM

I found this page with photos of it actually being carried. That woman looks thin, but it still looks very enormous. Maybe I should wait and get it when I have a second kid and possibly have two in diapers. (But I want it noooooowwww.) Life is tough.
#64 of 65 Old 03-11-2004, 09:24 PM

I love my I'm Still Me bag
#65 of 65 Old 03-12-2004, 12:43 AM

I am a bag-aholic. My DH just shakes his head at me and laughs. He doesn't truly understand why I would need yet another bag for a diaper bag (to use with our first...due in 3 wks) when I have so many tote type bags that will work.

I've gone over and over in my head...and online...about which bag to buy. I even ordered fabric swatches from Lands End so I could match my wet bag from Happy Tushies. How pathetic is that?

I think the Lands End Deluxe Backpack is what we'll go with...in orange. Even though I LOVE those Fleurville bags. I just can't justify the price.

I would love for someone to compare the Fleurville to the Lands End back in function...to make my decision easier! Glad to know I'm not the only crazy "bag lady"!

Sara

Sara ::: Mama to Bella Grace & Lucy Mae Cultivate inner beauty, the gentle, gracious kind that God delights in. 1 Peter 3:4

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page