Okay this is fluffy satisfaction! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 03-13-2004, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay yesterday I thought I would check out some kissaluv's needing more newborn diapers and hearing how soft they were I thought I would check them out. I went to the kissaluvs website and clicked "where to buy" and they were arranged by state.....I try and stay in-state if I can that way I can pay the sales tax now and not worry about uncle sam hunting me down at tax time And the post office has them less time and are less likely to lose them (not to mention it is quicker).

Little did I know HOW much quicker!! I picked Lil' Bunz for the store in Michigan, and I ordered yesterday morning.....I got an e-mail from Trisha saying that they had shipped out that afternoon (I was surprised and HAPPY that was quick) figuring I would get them early next week.

"knock....knock....." Oh my goodness, FLUFF! 3 Kissaluvs (blue, lime and yellow) size 0's in my mail that I ordered YESTERDAY!!!

OMG is that great or what?! Almost as good as going to a store and buying them on the shelf!! Can't beat that!

And I am probably really lucky that I didn't find them in a store somewhere, since after seeing them, feeling them and petting them I am sure I would have maxed a cc or two in order to get an entire stash of them!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 03-13-2004, 04:52 PM

awwwwwwww
Sweet little diapers!!!

Shelly- www.hyenacart.com/tyedyedreams 12 years and going strong Bleed free prefolds, flats and clothes
#3 of 5 Old 03-13-2004, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by allformyboys
Okay yesterday I thought I would check out some kissaluv's needing more newborn diapers and hearing how soft they were I thought I would check them out. I went to the kissaluvs website and clicked "where to buy" and they were arranged by state.....I try and stay in-state if I can that way I can pay the sales tax now and not worry about uncle sam hunting me down at tax time And the post office has them less time and are less likely to lose them (not to mention it is quicker).

Little did I know HOW much quicker!! I picked Lil' Bunz for the store in Michigan, and I ordered yesterday morning.....I got an e-mail from Trisha saying that they had shipped out that afternoon (I was surprised and HAPPY that was quick) figuring I would get them early next week.

"knock....knock....." Oh my goodness, FLUFF! 3 Kissaluvs (blue, lime and yellow) size 0's in my mail that I ordered YESTERDAY!!!

OMG is that great or what?! Almost as good as going to a store and buying them on the shelf!! Can't beat that!

And I am probably really lucky that I didn't find them in a store somewhere, since after seeing them, feeling them and petting them I am sure I would have maxed a cc or two in order to get an entire stash of them!
Speaking of Kissaluvs. lol Guess what I found this am. I have been looking around on the website in there outlet store just about everyday. They are making the colors right now and was told they would probablly be having seconds very soon. I was able to pick up 1 dozen colors (lime and blue sky) in 0 for $89. Thats a great deal.:LOL If you are in the market for more put the outlet in your favorites and check it several times a day. There was only a dozen or so this am but I bet there will be more very soon.
#4 of 5 Old 03-13-2004, 07:33 PM

Marnie- You lucky girl you! That was no wait fluffy mail. Now, if only my fluffy would come so quick . . . . LOL

Jaime
#5 of 5 Old 03-13-2004, 07:47 PM

Trisha at Lil Bunz is great! She always ships super fast. I love ordering from her when I need something!

Ooh those size 0's are just adorable!!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page