Who on earth actually has diapers that last through multiple children?! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 10:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We borrowed a stash of Motherease diapers from a friend. The've loaned them out to others as well so they are on at least their 4th kid now. None of the diapers look bad. All have their snaps. A few of the wool covers have lost a single snap.

For cleaning they go through the wash twice and then the dryer.
#32 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumm View Post
My Kushie AIOs (bought used) lasted through 2.5 children. Don't even know if they are still out there.

My bumkins covers and bummis covers lasted through 2.5 kids also. (But two were twins so they were wearing them at the same time.) I felt like they were in great shape when I sold them.

Maybe something about how you wash them?
It's impressive if your Kushies AIOs lasted. I've heard of people phoning Kushies customer service when their diapers fell apart and being told by the company that their products are intended to last through more than one child.

Julie - Mom to Elizabeth (Libby) age 6, Penelope (Penny) age 5, Elliott age 29 months, and Oscar who is 1 year old!
#33 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 11:39 AM

My prefolds, bummis and proraps lasted through multiple children. In fact my baby-- my fourth child -- went to bed last night in a prorap that has to be 10 years old (it's a second, even -- which is how I know it is that old. It has a split tag and the last time I ordered seconds from then was for my 11 year old). However, I've got a stack useless of bummis and proraps (they're still sitting around because I'm not sure if I should toss them or pass them along to someone who thinks they can repair them?)that my friend and I both used for 2+ kids that LOOK fine at first glance, and most even have fully functioning velcro. The problem is that their elastic is totally shot, probably from spending lots of years in storage in hot garages. I don't remember then having this problem when I put them away, but then maybe it wasn't as obvious with babies at the top of the weight range instead of at the bottom? Some also seem to have leaky PUL, but I can't actually test very well since they're totally loose around the legs because of the lack of elastic.

I also have MEOS that have gone through multiple (I don't know how many) children. They're a bit threadbare in places, but totally functional. Oh, and an rikki wrap that I bought used for my second child was totally my favorite wrap for my fourth. It was a size A, so it wasn't used that long with any single child. The velcro tore loose with my fourth -- the velcro was stronger than the thread, I guess?? The PUL is still bulletproof through. I love those covers, but I wish the size ranges were more generous!

My friend's covers in general seemed worse for the wear than mine were. The velcro was more worn, and they had worse elastic. I suspect it was laundering differences -- she threw everything in the dryer, and I've always line-dried my covers (except in rare instances when they sneaked past me and accidentally made it into the dryer.)
#34 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 03:23 PM

I only have one child now, but many retired diapers waiting for baby 2 to show up in February.

- Prefolds: they still look new. Granted, I started at 6 months. The infant size is still in use in my pockets. Apart from getting a little rough here and there they are fine (which can be treated with one wash in Ecover fabric softener on natural fibers).

- Pockets: I can see that the Nubunz will die soon after 12 months of heavy duty usage. The Coolababy pockets still look and feel brandnew after one year of daily wear and tear. I'm sure the new baby will wear those. For a while!

- Covers: my Thirsties still look new, so do the BSWW. The Proraps are about to die. I can use them for a little with the new baby, but not too long I'm sure.

I wonder if it has to do with washers. We wash the diapers though on sanitary (yes, even the PUL and such) in a LG front loader HE. I dry all of it on medium high in the LG dryer. I use Tide Free powder, nothing else works with our local water. I know the agitation in the LG washer is very gentle on fabrics.
#35 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 03:36 PM

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nia82 View Post
I wonder if it has to do with washers. We wash the diapers though on sanitary (yes, even the PUL and such) in a LG front loader HE. I dry all of it on medium high in the LG dryer. I use Tide Free powder, nothing else works with our local water. I know the agitation in the LG washer is very gentle on fabrics.
We also have an LG frontloader. I think it is partially b/c their sanitary cycle is 158, which is within the range of PUL's tolerance. Though, to be safe, I take out the PUL stuff before putting it on sanitary.

DS1 2004 ~ DS2 2005 ~ DD1 2008 ~ DS3 2010 ~ DD2 due Dec. 2014
On hospital bedrest for pPROM since 23 weeks
#36 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 03:50 PM

I actually had some diapers that went through many, many kids. A lot of them were newborn diapers, though. My friend used them on her son, I used them on my dd, a friend used them on another child, they came back to me for my youngest son, then back to the original friend for her 2nd, then to another friend for two babies - I think they're finally done, though . Mediums don't last through as many kids, though, because that seems to be the size most kids stay in. It also seems like diapers last longer when they're actually in use than when they're in storage. Stoage dries up the elastic.
#37 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 04:40 PM

This is a great thread. I wonder about this issue when I read about people buying 12 OS AIOs, washing them daily for that baby's entire diapering career, and expecting them to be used on future kids as well. That seems like it might be a bit unrealistic.
#38 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 04:43 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
my newborn/smalls went through two kids and are still in great shape. Some of the pockets are losing elastic, but most are perfect. But then my kids only wore them for 3 months or so and I had a good sized stash. My mediums went through 3 years of two kids wearing them (never really moved on to larges), and they're mostly in pretty sorry shape. The medium covers I had held up pretty well, though...

Jenna ~ mommy to Sophia Elise idea.gif  (1/06), Oliver Matthew  blahblah.gif (7/07) and Avery Michael fly-by-nursing1.gif(3/10)

dizzy.gif Wading slowly and nervously into this homeschooling thing.

#39 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 04:51 PM

My stash has lasted beautifully for over 2 yrs of washing and wearing. I'm starting to use them now on my second child. I use a variety of diapers and almost all of them still look brand new.(fuzzi bunz and bamboozle/bummies mostly + wool covers)

My only problems are covers and dipes that use velcro. The velcro just doesnt hold up, so I've made the effort and replaced te velcro parts by hand.

** We are an ec family though we still use dipes. We've only had a handful of poops in dipes since my first was 6 months old. After 1yr of use, we started washing dipes about 1-2 times per week instead of every 2 days. By 18 months dd1 was moslty potty learned. So I guess this plays into the longevity of our dipes.

SAHM to DD 03/08 & DD 06/10 made with love with my DP

#40 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 05:02 PM

I bought a set of 14 sized BGs off a mama who used them for 2 years, and we've had the for almost a year. A few need the elastic and aplix tabs replaced, but they still work wonderfully. And getting diapers repaired is much cheaper than buying new.

It could depend on how big your stash is, so how often certain diapers cycle through. best of luck finding something to hold up

Lisa mama to Adrian born 3/09 by unnecessarean
#2 is coming in May 2011! planning for a home vbac.gif
#41 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 05:11 PM

It's been 5 yrs since I've CD'd and tho my dipes were in ac'd storage, the kissaluvs velcro hasn't held up at all. Maybe if we're wanting them to store well, we should use contours? Or not expect them to last?

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with this next one (due in two weeks, better hurry!) My babes grow so fast (20 lbs by 4 mos) that I'm thinking of using sposies til med sized dipes fit. I am using sposies for the pp period because I have very slow recoveries and can't do regular laundry, let alone dipes too.

This has been a really interesting thread to follow since I've been out of CD'ing for so long!

caution: one-handed nak

typos likely

#42 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 05:19 PM

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola_ View Post
This is a great thread. I wonder about this issue when I read about people buying 12 OS AIOs, washing them daily for that baby's entire diapering career, and expecting them to be used on future kids as well. That seems like it might be a bit unrealistic.
It is very unrealistic. This is one reason why I tell people who want multiple kids to buy sized diapers. The smalls are getting worn for 6 months, mediums for 2 years or so... much less wear and tear. I have seen some customers' diapers after 1 year of washing every day, and they don't last. This is why it is better to have more diapers and wash them carefully.

DS1 2004 ~ DS2 2005 ~ DD1 2008 ~ DS3 2010 ~ DD2 due Dec. 2014
On hospital bedrest for pPROM since 23 weeks
#43 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 06:17 PM

Well I have 36 pf's in each size and then have bought covers.

Each child has only been in nappies for a total of 18 months start to finish. So 36 months of wear total on the nappies. I've replaced proraps, litewraps and thirsties, which don't last. I haven't been able to get a decent fit on the Imse Vimse organics so they have held up the best as they were hardly worn.

I think I have 10 fitteds in medium and 2 or 3 in large. They show some wear, because DH wants to use only them. LOL

Liz

Wife, and mother to a small fairy, a demolition expert, a special new someone this fall and a small dachshund.
#44 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 06:29 PM

Sad to say, some diapers just aren't as well made. If you have a brand that's wearing out with just one child, I wouldn't be inclined to invest in that brand.

We had good luck with Kushies AIOs, Fuzzi Bunz, Sweet Peas, and Green Acres. A number of the diapers I used were handmedowns that had already been through 1-3 children and they made it through my 2 children and a number of them went on to yet another family. There was one brand I tried, and for the life of me I can't remember the name, but the velcro just wore out so fast. The rest of the diaper held up ok, but the velcro tabs would tear out of the fabric and that made them pretty much useless. I didn't buy those again.
#45 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 06:50 PM

Our Motherease one size have lasted for ds1 for 3 years & now on ds 2 for 18 months! It is possible!
#46 of 60 Old 08-11-2010, 11:45 PM

Do any of you just expect to buy cd for each child? I guess I kind of am...I figure I'm saving money using them and what's 300-400$ each child compared to what I'd pay for disposables, right?
Besides, they keep coming out with cute stuff I'll want with the next and the next and the next...

caution: one-handed nak

typos likely

#47 of 60 Old 08-12-2010, 12:34 AM

I bought new dipes with each kid, but not $300 worth. Part of why I cloth diaper is so that I'm not a constant or big consumer in that area. Spending $300 on cloth dipes every time I had a kid would seem wasteful to me. I mean...diapers are to catch pee and poop. I can think of better ways to spend that kind of money.

I usually just bought 3 or 4 new dipes. I got lots of dipes from friends as gifts. And, my friends and I used diapers over and over within our group.

Yes, yes.  I'm fabulous. loveeyes.gif  Moving on...

#48 of 60 Old 08-12-2010, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtchica View Post
I bought a set of 14 sized BGs off a mama who used them for 2 years, and we've had the for almost a year. A few need the elastic and aplix tabs replaced, but they still work wonderfully. And getting diapers repaired is much cheaper than buying new.

It could depend on how big your stash is, so how often certain diapers cycle through. best of luck finding something to hold up
It also depends on what you consider worn out.

I don't replace velcro / aplix. When it stops working the item is considered worn out. When the PUL in my pockets de-laminates or when the elastic in a diaper goes I also consider that worn out. I believe that the de-laminated PUL still works, but it doesn't seem to work as well and I put those pockets at the bottom of the pile for emergencies.

When I say diapers lasted, I mean without needing any extra work to keep them in service.

Julie - Mom to Elizabeth (Libby) age 6, Penelope (Penny) age 5, Elliott age 29 months, and Oscar who is 1 year old!
#49 of 60 Old 08-12-2010, 12:38 PM

My prefolds are going strong. I used them and now a friend of mine is borrowing them. I think they'll still be good to go when I have another. My Bumgenius pockets never get used anymore. The velcro doesn't stick anymore and I haven't had the time to get them repaired. I will probably repair them before I have another and use them again.

I have one lonely Fuzzibunz that gets used pretty frequently and it's still going strong. I think I'll get another kid out of it and for that reason, I will probably buy a few more for the next baby.

I really invested in Bumgenius organic AIOs thinking they'd be great for multiple kids. I can deal with the elastic needing repairs, but the inside of them gets holes and eventually starts to come off. I bought one used almost a year ago and it's almost unusable because the inside is so worn. I bought another one new at about the same time and the elastic on it is still good, but the inside is getting worn. I expect all the ones I've bought new since then will start to show the same wear.

My smaller covers that didn't get much use will work fine for another. I have bought only a couple of bigger covers for using now, but they don't get used a lot since we only do prefolds when we're out of all the pockets and AIOs. But, I bought those used and will probably need a couple new ones when I have another.

I think my best investment has been the few Goodmamas I've bought. I think they will definitely last through at least one more kid, so I'll probably buy a few more before I have another baby.

Mallory. Happily married to Joe since 6/25/05. Loving my adventure with my girls, Owyn Samantha, born 3/1/09. dust.gif and Greta June, born 11/2/11  babygirl.gif

#50 of 60 Old 08-12-2010, 05:31 PM

Haven't read all the replies.

I have infant ubcpfs that are on their 5th child (their being lent to a friend). They should still be in good shape enough to use when I'm due in April.

I have regular and premium ubcpfs that are on their 6th straight year of use (my oldest PLed late and many years of more than 1 in dipes).

My medium OC fitteds bit the dust after 3yrs.

My nb/ small fitteds are on their 4th child and going strong, but they're used for such a short time.

My small and medium FBs have been through 3 children and are all going string, but they only get used for outtings.

Jenn<>< crunchy conservative mama to 6 fencing.gif reading.gif notes2.gif fly-by-nursing2.gif

knit.gifand sewmachine.gif my way through my stash.

#51 of 60 Old 08-12-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChetMC View Post
It also depends on what you consider worn out.

I don't replace velcro / aplix. When it stops working the item is considered worn out. When the PUL in my pockets de-laminates or when the elastic in a diaper goes I also consider that worn out. I believe that the de-laminated PUL still works, but it doesn't seem to work as well and I put those pockets at the bottom of the pile for emergencies.

When I say diapers lasted, I mean without needing any extra work to keep them in service.
True! all our definitions are different. For my diapers, at least, everything still works. The elastic still has some elasticity, and the aplix still has some stickiness. So I'm still using them while looking for someone who can repair them. I'm actually really impressed by how well they've held up. Of course, we don't use them very often - they're for outings and when I don't feel like fighting to get a PF on a squirmy baby!

Lisa mama to Adrian born 3/09 by unnecessarean
#2 is coming in May 2011! planning for a home vbac.gif
#52 of 60 Old 08-12-2010, 07:10 PM

Location: Where creepy facebook-featured threads can't find me
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I used sized FB exclusively and all were purchased used. And all are the older style which is at least 2-3 years old. Based on their condition, I expect them to last through one or two more children. In fact, I just lent the smalls to someone and fully intended to use them for my next kid too. I did upgrade the inserts $4/each on some of them but it is because I decided I like the thicker inserts they sell now compared to the cheapos someone swapped in before I, as a newbie, bought them. =)

A few of the most "used" needed new elastic but they don't wick and work fine. If I find a cheap way to switch out the elastic that doesn't cost me any time I'll do it. Otherwise I'll donate to someone to prep them for Christmas.

I've heard a lot of complaints from people who have like 12 BM and the elastic they are shot. But I have usually have at least 20 pockets in each size and they have snaps and so, really when you think about it, that is a lot less use.

I've spent $600 on cloth diapers in three sizes (may not even need the large) and I already $400 ahead based on my old 7th generation/gdiaper expense for DS.
#53 of 60 Old 08-13-2010, 12:02 AM

Except for the evil pocket diapers that did not even last through the FIRST baby, most of our diapers AND covers lasted through both babies.

The original Bumkins AIOs are no longer water-proof after two babies, nor are the Blue Penguin Re Uz'M AIOs, the plastic lining on the gussets only of the ProRap AIOs has torn away (but it does not affect the functionality) and the interiors are somewhat shredded, the original Rumpster AIOs have a few small holes around the seams, the half-bleached premium Chinese prefolds are very raggedy, and the unbleached infant premium Chinese prefolds have a few small spots of thinning - but again, this is all after two babies, over the course of 4-5 years of use.

But we have plenty of diapers in fine condition for a third baby - the unbleached Indian infant premium prefolds show no sign of wear and tear at all. A few of the Mother-Ease One-Size fitteds have a couple of light stains, but nothing else. The Mother-Ease AIOs I had with my first are in great condition (and the additional ones I bought for my second barely look used at all). The hemp fleece inserts/doublers are also in excellent condition.

As for covers, only one Bummis SWW has laundry tabs that have worn out; all our other covers (Bummis SWW, Snaps, Whisper Pants, Originals, and the cotton versions of the last two; ME Air-Flows, Aristocrat soakers and Llamajama longies) are in great shape... the MEAFs especially look essentially untouched.

I've concluded that unbleached Indian prefolds, Bummis covers and anything Mother-Ease give the best value for the money. Especially the MEOS fitteds, because they have gotten the MOST use of any of our diapers, with the least amount of wear and tear... 4 1/2 YEARS, and counting.

Caveat - we obviously had a relatively large stash, and practiced EC as well. ETA to add that we almost always lined-dried except when at relatives' homes, since we have no dryer.
#54 of 60 Old 08-14-2010, 04:25 PM

I bought a dozen M. FB and used them for 2.5 years on DS almost exclusively. DD has been using them for about a year, and exclusively for the past 6 months. They are totally on their death bed, but still do their job.

I can see how prefolds or something similar would last through several kids. Heck, I have some of my baby brother's PF that I use as cleaning rags and they are 22 years old and washed frequently. I think replacing the elastic helps with longevity on AIO and covers. But, the PUL on some of my other pockets is already done and they are only 2 years old! I guess I can see how parts of a system can be used through several children, but not an entire one.

Mom to DS1, DS2, DD1 and DD2! h20homebirth.gif
#55 of 60 Old 08-14-2010, 05:06 PM

My Fuzzi Bunz lasted through multiple kids. Prefolds are still holding up fine (7 yrs later!!!) I sold off most of my WAHM dipes once each little one outgrew them, so I'm not sure how long they would have lasted. I'm not sure about covers (other than wool) that would last.
#56 of 60 Old 08-15-2010, 12:55 AM

My MEOS and AF covers have lasted thru 3 babies( about 2yrs each) and still have lots of life left for at least another one or two. I think there was only one that started to show some wear in an area but that won't stop it from still working.

Sand, Mom to three girls and a new SON!!!!  babyboy.gif Born on March 7th, 2011  I get to do these again:   bfinfant.gifslingboy.gifcd.gif
#57 of 60 Old 08-15-2010, 08:35 PM

I think it depends on the brand. Not all are equally well-made, and I tend to think a lot of the newer pockets, for instance, are less well-made than the older diapers.

The only diapers I have that didn't wear well were the Wonderoos (do they even make those anymore? I bought mine in 2004), Bum Genius (mine are 2.0s, though-- I can't say about newer designs) and my Sposo-Easy AIOs. But the rest of my stash made it through all three kids. Some of them are pretty beat now, but you'd expect that. And some of them-- especially the Motherease products-- still look like new. My old-style Fuzzi Bunz are actually on their fifth kid, now-- I bought them used, all three of mine wore them, and now I've passed them on.

I had a LOT of diapers, though, so each diaper maybe got a bit less wear total. Although I had three in diapers at once for about six months, so who knows?

me knit.gif, he bikenew.gif, my three reading.gif, sleepytime.gif, and fairy.gif-- and the one we lost angel2.gif
#58 of 60 Old 08-19-2010, 10:47 AM

SO, in other words....

Diapers last through as many children as you like IF:

You dont mind velcro which isnt high functioning
You replace elastic with every child
You never use a dryer- or a top loader
You have enough diapers that they all see very little use
You dont care if the fabric is thin/has holes
Your child toilet trains early
Missing snaps dont phase you
Im sure Im forgetting some...

I honestly dont know how anyone saves money cloth diapering! Dont get me wrong, Im a huge cloth addict and wouldn't go to disposables under any circumstances. But most of my cloth are turning out to be fairly disposable in the end. Many diapers are hard to repair and we have had so many very expensive diapers die after hardly any use. We have ones which seem to be okay, but I feel like I am treading on ice with all of them now.

I think the only way to go is to sell everything as it is outgrown and start new with each child. It may not seem like you would save as much, but you will save a lot more than if you keep all the expensive diapers and they die on you and are not worth anything. I just dont think they are made to last multiple children- even though they all claim to be. I mean how many years does a pair of underwear last you if you wear it and wash it every day???

Having a higher number in rotation doesnt ensure that they will fare better. And for what its worth I take extremely delicate care of the diapers and we have the gentlest front loader ever conceived. So I know its the diapers, not the washing routine/care.

I would still choose cloth because its better for their skin, more comfortable, fun, etc. But I dont think its wise to choose it for any financial saving or investment. I did, and have been completely shocked at how stupid that was. If I could do it again I would buy the bare minimum of diapers and wear them to death and then pass them along (or sell them if still worth anything) as soon as they are outgrown. That way even if they die before selling I have at least gotten our moneys worth.
#59 of 60 Old 08-19-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post

I would still choose cloth because its better for their skin, more comfortable, fun, etc. But I dont think its wise to choose it for any financial saving or investment. I did, and have been completely shocked at how stupid that was. If I could do it again I would buy the bare minimum of diapers and wear them to death and then pass them along (or sell them if still worth anything) as soon as they are outgrown. That way even if they die before selling I have at least gotten our moneys worth.
See, I think it depends. Even if you spend $700 per child for cloth diapering, you still come out ahead, compared to how much you'd spend per month on disposables (and $700 is a HUGE stash too, way more than necessary). Also, with disposables, most people skew how much they use by literally waiting until it's bursting at the seams before changing.

For me, the cheapest I can go for sposie diapering was $45 per month, Costco brand. Sure, I could get Parent's Choice, which would be cheaper, but those suckers never even held in one pee's worth of stuff, so useless.

It would take 15.5 months to break even. I am not counting washing/drying costs the same way I am not counting gas costs to get the sposies.

I have never heard of anyone potty training successfully that young. So, say you are lucky and have a child potty train at 24 months. For 8months you are basically diapering for 'free'. And a $700 stash, at worst, 50% of resale value, means you paid $450 to diaper one child. Shoot, let's go further and say you sell it for 25% of what you paid. I doubt you'd only get that ($175 for everything) but anyways, you diapered a child through potty training for $525.

Still cheaper.
-------------------------------------------------------
I think there is a difference in 'lasting through many children' versus cost.

I view CDs as I view clothing. I don't expect everything from ds to survive in good enough condition for this new baby. But most of it will. Then again, I made sure to buy quality/durable pieces to begin with. I don't think that spending $100 or even $200 per child 'refreshing' certain items is 'unacceptable'. I mean, I know that I will definitely need to buy new pieces once this babe reaches 24mos, because that's when ds started really destroying clothes. And I apply that to CD too.

Ami

Wife to dh, Mommy to my heavenly angel, J (06), and my earthly angels, S (07) and E (10)

#60 of 60 Old 08-20-2010, 01:14 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
I'm just getting ready to get started in kid #2 but a lot of our diapers are in amazing shape as kid #1 is over two.

The Happy Heiny's velcro isn't perfect, but it still holds just fine and the elastic isn't shot.
The sized Swaddlebee's AIOs look brand-spankin-new. I only bought small and large (my kid had a super long rise and I didn't see a point in buying medium) but they all look perfect.
The Swaddlebee's Econonappie is in perfect shape.
The Knickernappies are perfect.
The Rumparooz one-size only have a little over a year of use so far but looking at them you can't tell they've ever been used. We'll see how they do on kid #2.

We've had several brands that just don't stand the test of time, but I feel quite pleased overall with the hardiness of our stash. I certainly don't feel like I wasted significant money and I don't think we will need to buy more diapers for kid #2. Who knows if the diapers will be ready for more kids after that.

My advice may not be appropriate for you. That's ok. You are just fine how you are and I am the right kind of me.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page