Pickle Pants Buy one get one FREE! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 67 Old 03-21-2004, 04:52 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamingMama
and have not seen it yet or had an update of any kind so I have no idea when I will get it. I hope it is already in the mail and it is just the stupid Canadian customs holding it up as per usual.
How long ago is "some time"? Seriously, I can't do more than a 4 week wait.. it drives me nuts and makes me feel icky! lol
#62 of 67 Old 03-21-2004, 05:49 AM

Actually I asked her what was up ... she says her dh is out of work at the moment and she's the sole breadwinner ...he was giving her a hard time about getting too few orders lately ... she sure showed him LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She also said that at last count it was a 7-8 weeks wait.

tireless sewer of teeny little clothes for Bamboletta dolls ...

#63 of 67 Old 03-21-2004, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by thundersweet
Somebody help me with my order. Should I go ahead and order for a baby thats due at the end of the summer or close to it? I mean I have no measurements or anything. Should I pass? Order some for next year? Help!!
Ok I went ahead and ordered a small and medium in sunburst and seaside. I figure by next summer baby with hopefully be wearing a medium or he can just wear them inside.
#64 of 67 Old 03-21-2004, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by saharamama
Wild guess here ... but I bet the shearing is coming up quickly and the yarn needs to be paid for ... what better way to generate fast cash than to have a SUPER sale!

These are going to be a staple in dd's summer wardrobe! Can't wait!
She told me that she had a big bill to pay. And that she is going to have some very sore fingers for several weeks.

I have 2 pairs mailing out on Monday so I'll post pics once I get a lesson on it from my dd.:
#65 of 67 Old 03-21-2004, 11:48 AM

We ordered green heather & midnight blue early yesterday afternoon, she told me 4 weeks. I'm so excited to get these!

~Rose~ 

Homeschooling Mom to Two Boys, 13 & 9. rainbow1284.gif Baby Girl Arriving April 2013!

#66 of 67 Old 03-21-2004, 02:56 PM

I ordered a seaside and a peacock and heather green as an alternate color in case one of those wasn't available. She said my turn around time was 5-6 weeks. Now I just have to put them out of my head or I'll be sitting by my mail box every day between now and then harassing my poor mail carrier!
#67 of 67 Old 03-21-2004, 03:02 PM

I would so much love to get a couple more, I just don't have the $$ right now. I wonder if I can get a raincheck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page