Bizzybhive Sizing Question - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-22-2004, 10:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm going to order a couple BizzyBHive WIOs and I need help deciding on a small or a large. My 12-month old is about 19-lbs and still isn't walking. My oldest was 20-lbs at a year and not quite 23-lbs when she potty trained a year later. I suspect DD2 will follow in her big sisters footsteps and really thin out once she starts running everywhere. So what size would you recommend? Small or large? DD currently has a 15" waist and almost 11" thighs and a shortish 16" rise.

Also does anyone have a BBH PUL AIO and a BBH WIO? She has a small PUL AIO that fits with some growing room, but I'm not sure if the sizing is the same for the WIOs.

I like growing room so I'm tempted to get the large, but at the same time, I don't like bulky so maybe I should stick with the small. Decisions, decisions. Maybe one of each?!?

Mama to three sweet girls (a dramatic, chatty 10yo, a bouncy, dynamo of a 7yo, and a delightful, whimsical 3.5yo)
#2 of 3 Old 03-22-2004, 11:23 PM

First, I love BBH diapers. I have 2 babes in diapers and they can both fit a small and they can both fit a large LOL. My DS is a thin 26lb almost 2 year old. My DD is a tall and lean 5 month old at 14.5lbs.
I would go with large. We have BBH PUL AIOs too, and they seem to run about the same size to me as her WIOs. My DS can fit the size small WIOs on the largest setting, and DD wears them on the smallest setting. DS wears size Large WIO on the 2nd smallest snaps. I can put DD in the large WIO, but small is best on her.
Whew, sorry to go so long winded on you. Go Large I cannot wait for my BBH customs to come in, she is one of my favorites for sure!
#3 of 3 Old 03-23-2004, 12:30 AM

I have the same issue.. dd can wear a small ( not yet on the loosest setting) and she can also wear a large on almost the tightest setting. So, I think we are going large just to be safe.

LOL, now Im going to have to email Candy and make sure I ORDERED large!

Have you decided on a design yet?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page