Mothering Forum banner

Fave wipes and fave diaper sprayer??

590 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  HappyMamaBeth 
#1 ·
Do you have favorite cloth wipes? What do you think is the best diaper sprayer (and by best I mean "easiest to install"... just kidding... kind of)?

Thanks!

#3 ·
Thanks, Jennifer! I thought about ordering some 5x8 "travel size" wipes to fit in travel containers for when we're on the go.

Thanks for the tip about the sherpa! I was looking at some on hyenacart that are sherpa on one side and velour on the other. What do you like about flannel vs. velour (is it softer, does it clean better, etc.)?

And thanks for the recommendation on the BG diaper sprayer. I'm looking at that one, the FuzziBunz one, and the Potty Pail one. My sister said she just uses the shower sprayer because her shower is right next to the toilet... and I thought about this too, but we'd have to replace the showerhead (which I've been wanting to anyway). The problem with that, though, is that I wouldn't be able to control the flow one-handed like I could with the diaper sprayer. I'd have to turn the shower on, blah blah blah.

#4 ·
I have this sprayer http://www.abbyslane.com/catalog.php...category%3D497

it installed really easily (did it by myself actually) and I have no issues.

I hate flannel for wipes. I'm a sherpa girl myself. I feel that flannel is too rough although the vast majority of people do seem to like it. Sherpa is so soft and it is absorbent as well so I can use the wipes as a doubler in a pinch. I only go for 100% cotton sherpa though. None with polyester in it (which is cheaper and more common.) Velour is okay but I'd rather have a soft cotton terry I think if sherpa weren't an option.

#6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by P.J. View Post
I have these wipes, and love them:

http://www.bottoms-up-baby.com/

They come as a kit, but if you're crafty and have time, they'd be pretty easy to DIY.

I like the terrycloth because they are a bit rough and can really wipe up caked-on messes. I also use them for DS's hands, face, etc...
That's really cute!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.