Found bumGenius One-Size Cloth Pocket Diaper at the thrift store.. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 10-26-2010, 06:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
for $1.95 each!!! and in great shape!!

I was struggle with if I should diaper this 3rd child with 2 other children under 5 and the youngest still in diapers. I CD my eldest until potty/EC trained) but my 2nd only 4/5months, I did flats and prefolds. I have only heard and seen these all in one diapers online so I just came from looking it up to figure out how to use it as there wasn't much description on the diaper except the name bumgenius and the care for instructions.. I am now more determine to CD again. I got 12 and there are more there(like maybe 6-8) left..I should go back and get them huh.

I am thinking now to sew up a few small newborn all in ones, I have pull left over from when I bought some to make for my daughter but only got to do 2, and I have some wool newborn covers and alot of wool sweaters left over from making wool newborn covers. So I guess I should start sewing since it seems like this time around can be easier. I will need some newborn pocket inserts also.

Anyone have experience with the bumgenius one size pocket CD. Did you like them. Thanks
#2 of 5 Old 10-27-2010, 03:30 PM - Thread Starter

oh ok..i thought they was a great deal...
#3 of 5 Old 10-27-2010, 03:33 PM

I think it is definitely a great deal! I would go and get the rest if they are still there, just like you said. Worst case scenario you can sell them on craigslist if they don't work out (for more than you paid I'll bet).
#4 of 5 Old 10-28-2010, 11:20 AM

Definitely a great deal, especially since they are in good shape!

Jennifer
#5 of 5 Old 10-28-2010, 11:23 AM

Yay! that is an awesome find!!

Mama to three

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page