Looking for One-Size Fitted Diapers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 12-28-2010, 03:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Just cloth, not pockets or AIOs. Not Mother-Ease, either. Anyone know of any, preferably WAHM made?

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#2 of 9 Old 12-28-2010, 05:20 PM

I have a couple of earth mom and baby bamboo and silk fitteds. The company is small, out of Canada. Technically they are a 2 sized diaper, but we were able to skip the size 1.  Couldn't do for a teeny newborn, but most OS products aren't ideal for a newborn anyway.  Bulky yes, but functional.  They have been perfect for us for night-time and came with an additional booster.  www.earthmomandbaby.com

Mama to a beautiful baby girl born 01/21/2010
#3 of 9 Old 12-28-2010, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the link. I'll check those out. I skip newborn size dipes because my babes fit in them for only a week or two. I'm trying to save some money. I have found some one-size pockets but I like to use knit soakers so I really want fitteds.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#4 of 9 Old 12-29-2010, 06:16 AM

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)

Sustainablebabyish snapless multis - one-size, cotton and bamboo, super-absorbent, soft, trim, use a Snappi or a pin to close them.

DS1 2004 ~ DS2 2005 ~ DD1 2008 ~ DS3 2010 ~ DD2 due Dec. 2014
On hospital bedrest for pPROM since 23 weeks
#5 of 9 Old 12-29-2010, 06:43 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks.

I did some more googling and found 3 or 4 other one-size fitteds. They are expensive, though. I don't know if I can justify spending $25 on one diaper when I can get a one-size fitted pocket with an insert for $4.30.

#6 of 9 Old 12-29-2010, 08:50 AM

I love these http://www.kissaluvs.com/fitted-diapers.php Where did you find pockets for $4.30?

Deb, Mom to Madeleine 8/2005 and Maia 11/2009 Nick: and Chris
#7 of 9 Old 12-29-2010, 09:17 AM - Thread Starter

This co-op website. They are called Sunbaby diapers. They got a pretty high rating on Diaper Pin.

http://thesquirmieworm.com/forums/index.php

#8 of 9 Old 12-29-2010, 09:21 PM

They are really cute!  I guess you have to buy 12 though.  I would probably try one if I could get it by itself.

Personally, prefolds/Thirsties are my #1 favorite.  I love the kissaluvs fitted diaper though, it's so easy to use

Deb, Mom to Madeleine 8/2005 and Maia 11/2009 Nick: and Chris
#9 of 9 Old 12-30-2010, 05:01 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2M View Post

They are really cute!  I guess you have to buy 12 though.  I would probably try one if I could get it by itself.

Personally, prefolds/Thirsties are my #1 favorite.  I love the kissaluvs fitted diaper though, it's so easy to use

The Sunbaby through the co-op? I don't think there's any minimum to buy. If I buy, I won't get an entire dozen since I haven't used them yet. I tried kissaluvs with ds2 and was not impressed. That was 7 years ago so maybe they've changed some. I read their description, though, and I didn't notice any change in material or construction. Prefolds are a pain for me with my soakers. Snappis get caught in the wool and pins can be a pain with a squirmie baby. I never really got into them. Side-snapping diapers were always so easy for me. My dh likes the pockets or AIOs if he has to use CDs.

Tags
Cloth Diapers , Mother Ease One Size Cloth Diaper Unbleached

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page