Sunbaby diapers? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-05-2011, 11:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Anyone used them or had any experience w/ them. A friend/co-worker of my hubby's reccomended them since they were reasonably priced.  They are pocket style.  I'm expecting n 2 weeks & still have no cloth diapers. Was just gonna use disposable until she gained a couple lbs. THANKS!

Monica-28, DH, Andrew-29 DS-almost 3, DD born 1/13/2011.
SAHM. BF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2011, 11:52 AM

Ugh I wrote you a reply but it didn't post. I haven't used Sunbaby but I did use Coolababy which look exactly the same & I suspect they just renamed the company but I really don't know. The only problem I had was the PUL separating from some of them after ~6mos of use so our stash was cut in half by all the ones we had to throw out. The other half have held up great for nearly 2 years now & they don't leak. They didn't fit DS 'til he was about 6mos old though because the leg holes are HUGE compared to other one-size diapers.

Another option for cheap (but better quality & made in the USA!) one-size pockets is http://www.clothdiaperwholesale.com -- we have about 12 of those & I love them.

Co-sleeping is really wonderful when your child actually SLEEPS!! familybed1.gif
Old 01-05-2011, 08:55 PM

I don't have personal experience with them, but I know that they are made in China, that's why they're so inexpensive (in case that is a factor in your decision making).  I've also heard that they tend to run smaller than other "one size" diapers, which may mean they won't last all the way to potty training, depending on the size of your baby, but they are likely to start fitting sooner than other one sizes.

Old 01-06-2011, 07:18 AM - Thread Starter

Thank u for sharing ladies.  I would like to buy something domestic if I had a choice.  Plus I wasn't as concerned w/ cloth diapers at the beginning. My DS was a big baby, so I'm not thinking I'll have a tiny child-so maybe this isnt' the best idea.  I did find some deals on craigslist so going to see what I can get.

Monica-28, DH, Andrew-29 DS-almost 3, DD born 1/13/2011.
SAHM. BF

Tags
Cloth Diapers
User Tag List