Looking for a CD Test Drive Kit - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-24-2011, 04:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm due with my first in August and really want to CD. I finally got DH on board when I showed him the Sunshine Diapers newborn test drive kit, where you get a variety of different types of CDs to use for a whole month. That way, when the month is over, you return them and buy the kinds you actually like.

Unfortunately, they discontinued this service. Anyone know of any other services like this? Ideally, I would like to try out a variety of kinds, because choosing a CD seems so overwhelming to me at this point. Thanks for any help! 

Mama Bear toddler.gif, Papa Bear treehugger.gif and Baby Bear (8/11) coolshine.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2011, 04:22 PM

jilliansdrawers.com has one, though it looks like it works best at 12 lbs and up, so not for a newborn. 

Marissa, Partner to J geek.gif, SAHM to A (05/09)fly-by-nursing1.gif and I (03/11)stork-boy.gif. we cd.gif
selectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gifnocirc.giffemalesling.GIFecbaby2.gif part-time and familybed1.gif through infancy. planning ahomebirth.jpg
Old 03-24-2011, 05:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissamom View Post

jilliansdrawers.com has one, though it looks like it works best at 12 lbs and up, so not for a newborn. 

Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for! Looks like they have a newborn kit too. thumb.gif

Mama Bear toddler.gif, Papa Bear treehugger.gif and Baby Bear (8/11) coolshine.gif

User Tag List