What to put in AppleCheeks covers? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-29-2011, 03:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My sister gave me two AppleCheeks covers (size 1) that were handed down to her--I'm thinking she got them without the inserts because she gave them to me without the inserts.  I really would like to use them but wasn't sure what to stuff them with.  It seems like their inserts sold alone are hard to come by, and they're pricy, so I was thinking I might be better off stuffing with a flat or prefold?  Or maybe hemp?  I don't know!  I know the flat would be most versatile.  I saw that I can get a 6-pack of organic "small" flats (24"x28" after washing) for just $10.  Should I try those??  TIA!

ETA: It looks like the AppleCheeks inserts are 12x15 and they fold them into thirds (so I'm assuming that makes them 12x5).  If I folded the small flats from GMD in half both ways, that would make it 12x14--which is pretty close to the size of the AppleCheeks inserts.  Yay?

Beth
Mama to DD 2.18.03, DS 3.18.06, DD 5.7.11

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 10-06-2012, 02:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi!! I love AC and stuff them with whatever is handy. Yes the inserts are pretty pricey so I use flats or prefolds and even have a few microfiber inserts I put in when I don't have anything else :)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page