Rump-a-Rooz Newborn covers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-30-2011, 07:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ok so I'm ordering my diapers today. My plan right along has been to get 12 BG 4.0 pocket , some one size covers and some prefold s, but i have heard from a lot of ppl that the BG dont fit great when they are tiny. So i have decided to get a couple of newborn sized covers.I want  to get get the Rumarooz NB covers, for a couple of reasons 1. I Really Don't like velcro, i know a lot of ppl think velcro is the best when there really small, but i just dislike everything about it so i would like to avoid it all together. 2. The newborn rumparooz have front rise snaps similar to a one size, so i think they have a better chance of actually fitting him when he is a newborn. I know they don't have an umbilical scoop but i have heard from most ppl that the scoop is not a neccary or evan a really great feature. 

So here is my major  Question Has anyone used the Rumarooz newborn covers, and if you have do u like them?

I cant find hardly any reviews for them and i have searched what feels like everywhere. The reviews i have found are pretty good, and ppl do seem to like the OS covers and pocket diapers. Sooo i think I'm just gunna go with my gut and order them but first i wanted to see if i could find some other ppl who have used them. I'm planning using them from day one, with Infant prefolds ,I'm skipping the newborn prefolds because i have heard it better to just skip to infant size unless you are expecting a super super tiny baby. Any help or input would be Great.   Thank You :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2012, 10:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I couldn't find any reviews for these either so I just bought one. I like it. Only have used it for a couple weeks on a 9 lb baby. It did fit under the umbilical on the second rise setting. I haven't had any leaks. I use it with flats and a snappi. I rarely get poo on the cover. If I had two of these covers I wouldn't need anything else. The downsides are that the tag inside soaks up urine, I could just cut it out. Also it looks like with the rise all the way unsnaped the male snap might rub against the inside of her legs. Not really sure if that is a big deal.

User Tag List