buying fitted cloth diapers on ebay - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 10-26-2011, 12:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i see you can buy a one size fits all in bulk for a good price but they are from china. has anyone dealt with buying them overseas like this? i know it takes forever for then to arrive but i would hate to get ripped off. anyone have any comments or opinions? i want to buy some but i dont want to pay over 3 dollars a diaper and they can be used.

Lisa wife to Ronne and mom to 4 kids ,Thomas 4/92, Amanda 9/99, Christopher 8/06 & Nathaniel 5/08.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 10-27-2011, 11:01 PM

Hmm, I haven't--seems a little sketchy to me.  I've gotten some pretty good deals on my local Craigslist, though.

Have you seen the updated user agreement yet?
#3 of 7 Old 10-28-2011, 09:20 AM

I would recommend doing some research on the brand before you buy them.  Some of the names are well-known and generally liked (Sunbaby, Kawaii) while the real no-name brands can be quite unpredictable.  I've heard of quality problems and very different sizing in the same batch of one-size diapers.

#4 of 7 Old 10-29-2011, 10:49 PM

I recently bought two cloth diapers (aio) from ebay. They were from China, and were not any name brand. They came within a couple weeks and seem to be of good quality. They each came with one super soft micro fiber insert. I paid $5 each for them and even got to pick from a huge selection of cute prints. I think it's always important to check a sellers rating before buying. I was initially afraid I may end up with something of poor quality, but I was pleasently suprised. I may buy the bulk 10 pack of diapers off of ebay now.

#5 of 7 Old 10-29-2011, 11:02 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Kawaii and Sunbaby diapers can be bought through SAHM distributors in the states. I was more comfortable with that, especially since I wanted to check the quality without waiting for weeks. I got some lightly used Sunbaby AIO's, and they're pretty good quality. I haven't tried Kawaii yet, but I've heard that they're pretty good quality as well.

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif
#6 of 7 Old 10-30-2011, 10:05 AM

I've bought from "china sellers" on eBay before and haven't been disappointed yet. I just make sure to take a glance at their feedback first. Make sure it's at least, say, 95% or higher. Good luck mama!

#7 of 7 Old 04-11-2012, 02:35 AM

I have bought some diapers on ebay and I think you just have to spend some time looking at the seller's description and feedback. It is same for any other type of products. On ebay you can fund the best and the worst.

Some of the diapers you find there are great and some are low quality. I bought with Grape-apple or 97kgallery and their diapers are GREAT.

I have tried before another brand named b******d from another ebay seller and I have been quite disappointed.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page