Mothering Forum banner

anyone have an "inkling" as to when fluffymail is going to stock?

3K views 85 replies 31 participants last post by  JennInSeattle 
#1 ·
my hyena sniff is out of whack lately

just wondering!

#12 ·
Jami - the new jersey is amazing. Do you have any Kiwi Pie jersey? Or RB jersey that isn't bumpy? It's just like that, but plusher. It's stretchy, supple, and very trim. Here is my Seasonal Changes cover that is made out of the mid-weight wool; you can see the wool better in the close-ups: http://home.earthlink.net/~jmofarrill/FM%20SC.htm

It's two layers of the mid-weight, and it's the thinnest cover I now own. Before that was an RB shell w/ a bumpy mid-weight outer and a smooth light-weight inner.

#13 ·
I still have migraines from last time, and now they are restocking!!
I guess I will have to save up for the big event- Question is-do I have the strength for this next time?
: I may have my dh stalk for me, while I yell out to him what I am looking for, etc. Yeah, that sounds good...Must plan...:LOL

#16 ·
[I'm thinking of running for President of the Fluffymail Fan Club!] :LOL

Do you think the fan club could arrange to be there IRL for a stocking? Whoever won the grand prize could be there sitting amongst all the fluff. You know this whole idea goes back to my plan to visit you and just be surrounded with all of your fancy dipes and covers. I guess I'm the little orphan Annie of the diapering world. :LOL
Okay...I have to stop messing around here and get some work done.
Have a good day, Madame President!

#19 ·
When buying from fluffymail.com, does putting an item in your cart reserve it for a certain amount of time, or do you need to complete the checkout process right away to actually buy the item? In other words, is it safe in your cart while you continue to shop and add more items to the cart, or is nothing safe until you've completed the checkout process? I've always wondered how these hyena stockings work exactly.

#20 ·
You have to buy the item. Items can be "swiped".
I recommend filling up with a couple things that you *really* want and then going back in a second time if you think you might want more. The longer you take to shop, the better chances are you will end up with an empty cart at check out.

HTH

#22 ·
Thanks! I'm excited for her to arrive.

I'm strictly an AIO woman. I already snagged 5 nb dipes from FM in the past and I have started to stock up on size 1s now.
I will be one less hurdle in the mad rush to buy this time. :LOL

Good luck to you! Hope your internet connection is fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.