Honest Diapers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-04-2012, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

has anyone tried these? I use cloth for the most part, but will use disposables when travelling. Apparently they have wipes that are healthier too - I make my own for home use but again, travel is a different story. Wondering what experiences anyone has had. Thanks!

Jen - Partner to Joe, Craig, & Jordan grouphug.gif, mama to DS1 (7/13/99), DS2 (10/27/01), and DS3 (6/13/06), and DS4 born 12/13/12! Attachment Parent, co-sleeper, baby-wearer, Sudbury School founder & educator, PhD Candidate doing birth research, cloth diaper lover, GF (again), etc!novaxnocirc.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)

I'm going to move this over to the Diapering forum!  I bet you will get some input there. :)

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 06-19-2012, 04:45 PM

Are you talking about Jessica Alba's Honest Co.? I've looked into it and I must admit I love the idea. If I could afford it I would definately try it out. I know there are some free sample offers and package deals on the website. I inquired about the affordability on another website and someone told me that it's about $10-20 more a month than the website she orders diapers from. But the woman that said that didn't mention anything about the diapers she gets being eco-friendly or anything. I would love to hear more about these diapers as well! Hope what I know about them helps..

Old 06-22-2012, 02:39 PM

A good IRL friend of mine uses them with her 3 month old newborn and LOVES them.  The designs are super-cute, which is what prompted me to ask her about them.  She said she LOVES everything about them.

Jess, happy wife to Doug, mom to E (ds10), B (ds8), M (dd6), S (ds4), M (ds2), and a little 2013 valentine (dsT, due 2/18)

I blog at makinghome.blogspot.com

Old 07-18-2013, 03:38 AM

Hello, It's nice to read your Forum. I really like your article. I am agree with your all statements because i buy these Diapers for my baby and i think it is best product company. i usually use Honest Diaper reviews my all worries are away, you can see here and no need to worry about best diaper as this site providing us baby products with all information.

Old 07-19-2013, 04:17 PM

I've never bought disposables but I see these on zulily I'm not sure what a good price is but its a sale site so maybe a good price?

User Tag List