Babyland covers? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-10-2012, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey ladies!

I've been revamping my stash, and I'm hoping to have 30 in-super-great-non-leaking-shape covers (they are all BG 3.0's in really good condition) . I have 25, and I also have about 10 BG 3.0's and 5 Flip covers that aren't great at holding pee. Im thinking about spraying that PUL stuff on them and trying to get a few more months off of them.

It's worth noting that I dont really use my 3.0's like pockets. I have sewn microfleece onto one side of their inserts (plus a bunch more inserts)  and I just lay the insert inside the cover and use it. So, Ill be using my BG inserts with the babyland covers. I have about 50 inserts, plus 30 really good prefolds just in case.

Anyway, a good friend of mine gave me 6 Babyland covers. She never used them, and has no idea how well they work. So, here is my question:

Can I count the 6 Babylands as part of my 30 really good covers? Are they good enough? They seem really lightweight, but I'd love if they saved me $100.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2012, 04:34 PM - Thread Starter

Nobody? Anybody used Babyland covers?

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

Old 09-14-2012, 06:18 PM

My babyland work, but I wouldn't consider them good covers. The fit isn't nearly as good as my higher quality pockets, and I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't hold up to the regular use I give my better diapers.

Tags
Diapering
User Tag List