Did anyone rent their diapers? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-21-2012, 07:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I'm thinking of using the rental service on Kissed by the Moon for when the babies are born. It's not a diaper service. It seems you put down a deposit and also pay a thirty dollar a month rental fee. When the diapers are returned you get them back. 

It seems like a good compromise just for the newborn stage. I would certainly pay more per month for disposables.

Any ideas, advice or thoughts on this? Has anyone here done one of these programs? 

mama to three little ladies
#2 of 4 Old 12-21-2012, 07:51 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Back when DS was born, I rented the Size 0 Kissaluvs from Sunshine Diapers (are they still around?).  It worked out really well, I think we had them for about two months and then I got a credit for purchase at their store when I returned them.  They came in really good condition and it all worked wonderfully.

WOHM to Leo (4/08) reading.gif and enjoying the journey with DH geek.gif

Announcing the arrival of Clara in August 2013! homebirth.jpg

#3 of 4 Old 12-21-2012, 11:36 AM

I personally rather just buy diapers and then resale them. I'm also kinda lazy, and know I would forget to mail them off when I'm done lol

Wife to DH dh_malesling.GIF(12.10.2009), Anchorage based doula joy.gif, Proud mama to Autumnblahblah.gif (09.03.2008), Sylas bouncy.gif(04.25.2010), angel1.gif(06.11.2012), Callioperainbow1284.gif(04.23.2013)

#4 of 4 Old 12-26-2012, 06:49 AM

It is a great way to get nice newborn fitteds or AIOs with out the investment since they are used for such a little time for most babies.

Mama to Monkey (Jan '09), Bee (May '11), and Cat (August, '13)

Tags
Diapering

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page