Simple Wonders Diapers is for sale - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-26-2012, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Cloth Diaper Business for sale – Simple Wonders Diapers

Did you know most businesses take on average 2-3 years to become profitable? You can skip all of that by buying an already profitable and well established business. Simple Wonders has been in business almost 8 years!

What you get:

• The domain – www.SimpleWondersDiapers.com
  • Web hosting
  • An established merchant service provider (your ability to accept credit cards online, in person or over the phone), shopping cart, etc. Everything is already set up and you just walk right in.
  • All logos and images associated with the website (with the exception of the ones with my children)
  • Great organic SEO for all pages (this is the type you DO NOT pay for). Getting good organic search results takes a lot of time. The time has already been put in. You just get the site and improve even more!
  • An established mailing list of more than 2000 customers
  • I will help you transfer wholesale agreements over to you
  • 6 months of help with any questions that may come up. You can pick my brain on selling strategies that have worked and have not worked. I have a ton of ideas on what I know will build the customer base even further. I just need to hand it over to someone who has time to do it.
  • All advertising opportunities currently in use (you don't pay any extra for this, you simply get to reap the benefits)
  • Facebook page with over 400 “likes”

The bottom line is that you are not starting from ground zero. You are coming in on a profitable business that you can take off with.

Why am I selling? My kids are well out of diapers and I’m ready to move onto new adventures. I’ve put so many hundreds of hours of time into building Simple Wonders into what it is and I’d like to hand the reigns over to someone who can take it further.

If you are serious about wanting to run an online cloth diaper business that you can easily transition into a brick and mortar store, please contact me.

Sultana Shah – [email protected]

Proud Mama to Kiri (5/5/05) and Mikah (9/12/07). Owner Simple Wonders Diapers - providing personalized service to help you choose the perfect diapering system for your family. Check out our WAHMarket coupon!

User Tag List