Econobum and Flip diaper covers: what do you think? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 04-22-2013, 06:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I plan on using indian prefolds, and I'm looking for a reasonably priced one-size cover to go with them.  Just wondering what you all think about these two or if you had any other recommendations. 

Heather belly.gif,  Jesus Lovin' Homeschoolin' Mama to Noah(9) & Jonah(7), and expecting rainbow1284.gifPatricia Carrylrainbow1284.gif on 8/23/13!!

Heavenly babies: ribbonpb.gif14wks 10/28/04 and stillborn baby at 17wks 10/18/11ribbonpb.gif

#2 of 7 Old 04-22-2013, 11:47 AM

I really like my flip diaper covers. I use them with prefolds all the time. I think they wouldn't be good for fitteds because they are a trim diaper, but they are great for a trifolded prefold.
mommy2noah likes this.

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#3 of 7 Old 04-23-2013, 06:07 AM

I love my flips. I use them now with the organic inserts (the original ones, not the newer ones) but when DD was smaller, i used them with newborn prefolds, just tri folded, and theu worked great. They were a little too big when she was first born, though. I used some small sized covers for the first couple of months with my prefolds.
mommy2noah likes this.
#4 of 7 Old 04-23-2013, 11:57 AM

Flip covers are great i think. Ive used mine over prefolds, flats, Mother-ease, Bumboo, and others. Snaps are the key.

Another cover i really have taken too is the Sweet Pea covers. They are cute and affordable.

mommy2noah likes this.
#5 of 7 Old 04-23-2013, 07:19 PM

I love both. I've used econobum longer and they really last. But so far I love the flip too. Econobum are definitely the cheapest covers out there that I have found. If you google search and find an irregular sale (and I can't tell at all the difference between my regular ones and irregular ones) you can find them as cheap as $4.95 per cover.

mommy2noah likes this.
#6 of 7 Old 04-24-2013, 06:21 PM

Flip cover sale right now today only 2 for $20!! Pretty good deal.
mommy2noah likes this.
#7 of 7 Old 04-25-2013, 01:42 PM - Thread Starter

Shoot!  I already ordered mine.  Thanks anyway!  :)

Heather belly.gif,  Jesus Lovin' Homeschoolin' Mama to Noah(9) & Jonah(7), and expecting rainbow1284.gifPatricia Carrylrainbow1284.gif on 8/23/13!!

Heavenly babies: ribbonpb.gif14wks 10/28/04 and stillborn baby at 17wks 10/18/11ribbonpb.gif

Tags
Diapering , Econobum Individual , Flip Diaper Covers Snaps Cover Only , Flip Diaper With Stay Dry Insert

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page