HEMP DIAPERS - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-29-2013, 10:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey everyone!  I am a soon to be mama in just 4 weeks and still need to order diapers online.  I am interested in using cloth diapers.  Yet, from my help from other mothers in the community and my own research, I would really like to do all hemp diapers.  However, I can't find ones that come in sets like they do for BumGenius.  I would like to buy a set of 12 newborn, 6 larger, and some all hemp inserts.  It's become nearly impossible to find what I want on one website online. I've looked at so, so many without success.  I would greatly appreciate some help since I am becoming frustrated and do not want to lose any more minutes being more relaxed and just enjoying the last few weeks.  I want to feel prepared and at ease :) 

#2 of 2 Old 04-30-2013, 09:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have a few hemp boosters. Hemp isnt soft like cotton just fyi and can retain odors and you will have to prep them a gazillion times.  Ive seen hemp prefolds not sure where though. Good luck.

Tags
Diapering

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page