Infant Snug to Fit with Airflow cover? or other covers? This better be a good diaper. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-01-2013, 12:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone use this diaper? It doesn't sound popular vs the prefold material one.

Getting ready to last minute order fittedr diapers from GMD. I decidedagainst the Workhorse because my baby might be 8lbs&tall, don't want to outgrow newborn Workhorse &think smalls are too big...Karen suggested infant Snug to fit for under the cord& lasting up to 12+lbs. I figure the velcro won't be terrible for just a little while? Velcro tips? She said its good for a beginner. She shows Thirstes Duo &maybe another Thirstes fitting with it & a Litewrap... I want to use the Airflow...Will Small airflow be right? Small AF.is 6-12 lbs so that sounds right? Please someone use this combo or someone with more sense say it will work.I wish GMD sold the Airflow so I could know. Last minute stress&change of plans:(
I might get a small Disana, would that work? Would I expect to outgrow the STF&Small Disana at same time?
I have a Little Beetle wrap too, hope it will work. Is it really so much harder to fit a wool wrap/pul cover that's not full cut than pull up ones?
I feel like the most confused person ever.

And will my infant prefolds be good doublers for this diaper rather than buying trimmer doublers? When i stuffed one in my trial diaper, it seemed bulky that i thought it would make stuff spill out of the leg gussets, maybe its different with a baby in there? I want these mostly for night diapers so i was reading about things coming out of a side sleeper. Are offical doublers really better?
#2 of 2 Old 07-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)

Just bumping up your post for attention. Anyone have anything to share?

Tags
Diapering

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page