prefold problems! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-21-2013, 11:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
So I ordered a dozen medium organic prefolds from diaper junction. They were on clarence. Just got them in the mail today, guess what, they seem to be too small and I haven't even prepped them yet! But they won't take returns on clearance items. So now I guess I'm stuck with them. I know I can trifold them and lay them in a cover. But that's bulky. Its there some way I'm not aware of to like fold them or something to make them fit a chunky baby better???

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

And expecting #5 in Nov. 2014 heartbeat.gif
#2 of 4 Old 10-21-2013, 12:43 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Not that I can think of.  You might be reduced to using them as a changing pad.  I'm sorry!

--Breastfeeding----2nd grade Teaching----Cosleeping----Cloth Diapering -- --Bookworm Mom
#3 of 4 Old 10-22-2013, 08:03 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I hate to admit it, but I was having a "duh moment" yesterday. For some reason I didn't think it make a difference that ds was all ready in a diaper and I was wrapping the new prefold around him in that fashion. LOL once they were fully prepped and I used the angel wing the right way, these diapers fit perfectly!
Backroads likes this.

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

And expecting #5 in Nov. 2014 heartbeat.gif
#4 of 4 Old 10-22-2013, 01:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Lol!!!

That does make a difference!

--Breastfeeding----2nd grade Teaching----Cosleeping----Cloth Diapering -- --Bookworm Mom

Tags
Diapering

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page