Who is your favorite "new" WAHM? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
1  2
Diapering > Who is your favorite "new" WAHM?
mom2jack's Avatar mom2jack 05:42 PM 04-30-2004
I ordered from Luxe Baby this morning thanks to this thread! I thought I was done trying wool covers but those look really trim. Her son (I'm guessing) who is modeling the covers has a really similar build to my son so I'm thinking they will be a great fit.

nym's Avatar nym 06:12 PM 04-30-2004
Where in Canada is she? Her diapers are great! Too bad I drained the paypal yesterday!
Piglet68's Avatar Piglet68 06:18 PM 04-30-2004
Well, I'm not sure how much info she wants re: location, but I think it's okay if I narrow it down to Lower Mainland, British Columbia.
nym's Avatar nym 08:21 PM 04-30-2004
Coool! The reason I ask is because then shipping is cheaper the closer she is :P Sending within canada is more expensive than sending to the states!
Little Cluck's Avatar Little Cluck 10:30 PM 04-30-2004
I'm excited that www.weceedee.com finally opened today! I was a tester for Jess' cloth diaper friendly pants and am excited to get more. I also was a tester for the great new wet bags, NappSacks, that she sells on her site. She has CD advocacy stuff, too. Super nice WAHM!
chubbycheeks's Avatar chubbycheeks 10:38 PM 04-30-2004
I got a GREAT wool cover from Erica at Simon's Custom Cloth, really nice to work with and I really like the fit!

http://www.simonscustomcloth.com/store/
mamaBlue's Avatar mamaBlue 11:55 PM 04-30-2004
Ok, you convinced my to give www.luxebabydiapers.com a try (it did't take a lot of convincing, LOL.). This is a big deal considering that I havent bought new cloth in well over 6 months. I was perfectly content with my mounds of Fireflies, Growing Greens and an occasional SOS. In fact, I was so content, I sold all of my Fuz gardens and some hyena wool. Good thing she doesnt have pink or orange colored goodies, or I'd be in BIG shopping trouble.
wawoof's Avatar wawoof 12:18 AM 05-01-2004
I just had to try a Luxe Organic WIO. They look soooo trim and beautiful
abigailvr's Avatar abigailvr 02:35 AM 05-01-2004
Can someone explain a silk diaper to me? I assume it's only lined with silk, not all silk, right? Doesn't the silk shrink when you wash it on hot? Why do you need a diaper that's lined in silk all the time anyway? I thought silk liners were only useful when trying to heal a rash. I feel like I'm missing something.
mthomas's Avatar mthomas 02:47 AM 05-01-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Cluck
I'm excited that www.weceedee.com finally opened today! I was a tester for Jess' cloth diaper friendly pants and am excited to get more. I also was a tester for the great new wet bags, NappSacks, that she sells on her site. She has CD advocacy stuff, too. Super nice WAHM!
oh my goodness - I can so see those little doggy pants on a little crawling diaper butt!! How cute - and she has a good selection of boy themed pants (well, i don't suppose any of them are exclusively "boy"), something you don't see a lot of!! Thanks for sharing.
JennInSeattle's Avatar JennInSeattle 05:34 AM 05-01-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawoof
Which Luxe Baby wool do you like best? Organic jersey, regular jersey, or interlock?
I would probably go with regular.
mellybellyplus2's Avatar mellybellyplus2 09:36 AM 05-01-2004
I second the motion for Erica at Simon's Custom Cloth. Great customer service and great turn-around time. She has cute spring PRR fabrics, too.

1  2

Up