Who is your favorite "new" WAHM? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 42 Old 04-30-2004, 04:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I ordered from Luxe Baby this morning thanks to this thread! I thought I was done trying wool covers but those look really trim. Her son (I'm guessing) who is modeling the covers has a really similar build to my son so I'm thinking they will be a great fit.
#32 of 42 Old 04-30-2004, 05:12 PM
nym

Where in Canada is she? Her diapers are great! Too bad I drained the paypal yesterday!
#33 of 42 Old 04-30-2004, 05:18 PM

Well, I'm not sure how much info she wants re: location, but I think it's okay if I narrow it down to Lower Mainland, British Columbia.

teapot2.GIF Homeschooling, Homesteading Mama to DD ('02) and DS ('04)  ribbonjigsaw.gif blogging.jpg homeschool.gif

#34 of 42 Old 04-30-2004, 07:21 PM
nym

Coool! The reason I ask is because then shipping is cheaper the closer she is :P Sending within canada is more expensive than sending to the states!
#35 of 42 Old 04-30-2004, 09:30 PM

I'm excited that www.weceedee.com finally opened today! I was a tester for Jess' cloth diaper friendly pants and am excited to get more. I also was a tester for the great new wet bags, NappSacks, that she sells on her site. She has CD advocacy stuff, too. Super nice WAHM!
#36 of 42 Old 04-30-2004, 09:38 PM

I got a GREAT wool cover from Erica at Simon's Custom Cloth, really nice to work with and I really like the fit!

http://www.simonscustomcloth.com/store/

Jodie, married to my best friend and Mama to three amazing kiddos, Jack (6), Matthew (4) and Sam (21 months) and cautiously waiting for a new little one due early spring (shhh, it's a secret!)
#37 of 42 Old 04-30-2004, 10:55 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Ok, you convinced my to give www.luxebabydiapers.com a try (it did't take a lot of convincing, LOL.). This is a big deal considering that I havent bought new cloth in well over 6 months. I was perfectly content with my mounds of Fireflies, Growing Greens and an occasional SOS. In fact, I was so content, I sold all of my Fuz gardens and some hyena wool. Good thing she doesnt have pink or orange colored goodies, or I'd be in BIG shopping trouble.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#38 of 42 Old 04-30-2004, 11:18 PM

I just had to try a Luxe Organic WIO. They look soooo trim and beautiful
#39 of 42 Old 05-01-2004, 01:35 AM

Can someone explain a silk diaper to me? I assume it's only lined with silk, not all silk, right? Doesn't the silk shrink when you wash it on hot? Why do you need a diaper that's lined in silk all the time anyway? I thought silk liners were only useful when trying to heal a rash. I feel like I'm missing something.
#40 of 42 Old 05-01-2004, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Cluck
I'm excited that www.weceedee.com finally opened today! I was a tester for Jess' cloth diaper friendly pants and am excited to get more. I also was a tester for the great new wet bags, NappSacks, that she sells on her site. She has CD advocacy stuff, too. Super nice WAHM!
oh my goodness - I can so see those little doggy pants on a little crawling diaper butt!! How cute - and she has a good selection of boy themed pants (well, i don't suppose any of them are exclusively "boy"), something you don't see a lot of!! Thanks for sharing.
#41 of 42 Old 05-01-2004, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawoof
Which Luxe Baby wool do you like best? Organic jersey, regular jersey, or interlock?
I would probably go with regular.
#42 of 42 Old 05-01-2004, 08:36 AM

I second the motion for Erica at Simon's Custom Cloth. Great customer service and great turn-around time. She has cute spring PRR fabrics, too.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page