Are Fuzzibunz still reliable? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-04-2014, 01:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Are Fuzzibunz still reliable?

Hi There! We are going to have our 4th child in November and our youngest is 8. I used Fuzzibunz with all three of my boys and loved them but I noticed now that there are different kinds of FB that are called Elites. What is everyones take on them these days? Is there a better alternative? I really liked the snaps because I felt like the velcro woke babies up during changes at night but other than that I'm open to any new and great diapers. What do you all like for pocket diapers? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 06-08-2014, 12:01 PM

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
I used FB exclusively with my 10 and 8 year olds. I started using them with my 6 year old, but that's when they started developing quality issues, until by the time my 3 year old came along, even I as a CD store owner was having incurable leaks and got even mine replaced.

I don't know if they have improved in the last two years, but I know their reputation took a big hit and they don't seem to be as popular.

Blueberry pockets and Basix AIOs are nice, as are BG 4.0. I had a lot of BG 4.0 for my 3 year old; they hold up nicely and have realistic wash instructions. Personally, I'm just going to use prefolds with my next baby, as I think it's the best CD overall for reliability, leakproofness, washability, and cost.

DS1 2004 ~ DS2 2005 ~ DD1 2008 ~ DS3 2010 ~ DD2 born at 31 weeks Oct. 2014

User Tag List