diaper for 5 year old - Mothering Forums
Diapering > diaper for 5 year old
bonboni's Avatar bonboni 06:15 PM 07-01-2014
My 5 year old boy still pees in the bed and would like advice which diaper may fit him. He is not so chubby weights about 3 lbs. I would like a very absorbent diaper system preferably with wool covers...

Thank you so much for your help

bonboni's Avatar bonboni 06:16 PM 07-01-2014
35lbs sorry
elliecee's Avatar elliecee 06:49 PM 07-01-2014
Watching this thread - I have a special needs 3 year old that weighs about the same as your guy. Would love to find something for him.
MamaMem's Avatar MamaMem 10:28 PM 07-17-2014
I also have a bedwetting 5 yo. He weighs about 42 lbs - very skinny little dude. I have some Alva pockets that are extra big that fit him quite well. Room to grow, really. My favorite insert is a charcoal bamboo. It is the largest size and quite absorbent, yet very easy to wash out.

Although, I am not certain the charcoal inserts are from Alva or not. Bought them from another mama. I could ask her if you want more info.
I realize this is not wool and such but they fit!
crazyms's Avatar crazyms 10:40 PM 07-17-2014
I have an almost 9 year old dd that is 49" tall and 50# and a 7 year old ds that is 47" tall and 48#. I bought both of them overnight pants to protect bedding in those occasional night accidents that we still get from time to time. My 3 year old is 36" tall and weighs 30 lbs and she has some also for night pants because she has accidents nightly. We bought ours from a WAHM on etsy. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post her info here? I guess you could pm if you wanted it and I could give you her shop name. She was very helpful in sizing the pull ups for my kids before I purchased.
deenamathew 01:27 AM 07-29-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonboni View Post
My 5 year old boy still pees in the bed and would like advice which diaper may fit him. He is not so chubby weights about 3 lbs. I would like a very absorbent diaper system preferably with wool covers...

Thank you so much for your help
Use Size 4: 40+ jumbos hopefully this is the last size you’ll need. Most kids will use this size of diapers until they are potty trained.
Up