I think Kiwi is stocking because... - Page 14 - Mothering Forums
First ... 4  12  13  14
Diapering > I think Kiwi is stocking because...
kblue's Avatar kblue 11:08 PM 05-24-2004
She just emailed and said I got a large which I emailed her about. But, I got a med on the site earlier as well and haven't heard if it oversold yet. :LOL

Cutie Patootie's Avatar Cutie Patootie 11:12 PM 05-24-2004
what usually happens with an over-sell on Kiwi Pie, anyone know? i got something from Beccabottoms that oversold and she just made another for me.
Poor Maria, she is probably swamped. I hate to say it, but I would like it if WAHMs just stocked without us knowing. The yahoo lists are cool, but don't seem very effective if everyone knows about it. YK?
DreamingMama's Avatar DreamingMama 11:33 PM 05-24-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymom
Why don't WAHMs just do Ebay with set 'Buy it now' prices.... ? Ebay can't crash, KWIM?
eBay takes too much money away from each sale and leaves the wahm with not enough.
Just*Lindsay's Avatar Just*Lindsay 11:37 PM 05-24-2004
I dunno bout oversell! I will be bummed if I didnt get it! But Oh Well! I got an invoice too but I think its automatic, and I didnt get an email back yet, boohoo...Im sure shes got plenty to do though!
Cutie Patootie's Avatar Cutie Patootie 11:42 PM 05-24-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayloo2020
I dunno bout oversell! I will be bummed if I didnt get it! But Oh Well! I got an invoice too but I think its automatic, and I didnt get an email back yet, boohoo...Im sure shes got plenty to do though!
which one did you get? :-)
Just*Lindsay's Avatar Just*Lindsay 11:44 PM 05-24-2004
I got the tie dye Medium, its orangish, dunno if I ACTUALLY got it, lol, but I checked out and all!
Cutie Patootie's Avatar Cutie Patootie 11:49 PM 05-24-2004
oooooooooooooo....that one was cool! I tried running out the door with it in my cart...but...didn't make it. :LOL
kblue's Avatar kblue 11:52 PM 05-24-2004
Maria has emailed me personally twice now about the two I got, so you should hear from her shortly.
cjr's Avatar cjr 12:00 AM 05-25-2004
Well I thought all was lost, but I just checked my e-mails and got confirmation about the one that would'nt go past the paypal page. So, I will just wait and see if I really got it or not.
Cutie Patootie's Avatar Cutie Patootie 12:04 AM 05-25-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellieblue
Maria has emailed me personally twice now about the two I got, so you should hear from her shortly.
Yey! I hope...I hope...I hope...
HelloKitty's Avatar HelloKitty 01:15 AM 05-25-2004
I still haven't gotten my stupid Yahoo group message either. Aaarrrgghh - thank God for MDC or I would have never known about the e-mail thing. I went to the Yahoo site and looked up the group e-mail and messaged her about a cover but I doubt I will get it. A whole day wasted - I think this will be my first and LAST stalking adventure.

Kitty
Just*Lindsay's Avatar Just*Lindsay 01:58 AM 05-25-2004
Well, I still have no email! Kellie, You seem to have all the luck, lol! I went out for dinner, hoping when I returned Id have some mail sitting there for me teling me I got my cover! But Nothing, No yay or nay!

Lindsay
Ember's Avatar Ember 03:22 AM 05-25-2004
I've NEVER seen a thread go on like this for 21 pages!!!! I had to see what was going on even though I'm not in the market for Kiwipie. I'm not a hyena and I'm not good at stalking.
I can't even read all the replies but I'm laughing my butt off. Not that I'm laughing at anyone's frustration, but you have to admit, it's kind of funny! All I can say is thank goodness it's online and not a real life store. People would be trampled! Fists and clumps of hair might be flying.
That WAHM must be amazingly talented to create such a frenzy. Good for her! I'm thrilled to see a WAHM have such huge success.
Carolinamidwife's Avatar Carolinamidwife 12:32 PM 05-25-2004
YAY!!!

I actually got one! I was barely trying too... so weird how that works out sometimes!

Lauira's Avatar Lauira 12:33 PM 05-25-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheena
YAY!!!

I actually got one! I was barely trying too... so weird how that works out sometimes!

Good for you Amy! It is the purebred hyena in you. :
ustasmom's Avatar ustasmom 12:34 PM 05-25-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheena
YAY!!!

What did you get? I haven't heard anything back about the cart items. Only that I didn't get the Yahoo group items.
HoosierDiaperinMama's Avatar HoosierDiaperinMama 12:38 PM 05-25-2004
I finally got an email last night that I got the cornflower blue one but then I got another email saying it was only available in a medium. Then, this morning I got a 3rd email saying the large cornflower blue was reserved for me.
ustasmom's Avatar ustasmom 12:44 PM 05-25-2004
I've got three invoices from the shopping cart and I don't believe that any of those items oversold. And still no email this morning.
mthomas's Avatar mthomas 12:47 PM 05-25-2004
PLEEEEASE tell me you got a periwinkle M that you might want to give me
jessicaSAR's Avatar jessicaSAR 12:52 PM 05-25-2004
I have an email invoice and a paypal receipt, but no email yet???? Who knows?
ustasmom's Avatar ustasmom 12:56 PM 05-25-2004
Maybe we should start a new thread of who got what. That way we might be able to perhaps see if what we are waiting for was oversold.
Mommy&Will's Avatar Mommy&Will 01:09 PM 05-25-2004
Well, I didn't get anything so I am going to shamelessly beg for a small Pure Virgin wool cover.... if anyone wants to give it up.

I am not going to obsess about this.... I am not going to obsess about this.... I am not going to obsess about this.... I am not going to stay up again tonight dreaming about covers.....
hallesmom's Avatar hallesmom 01:15 PM 05-25-2004
I just now went to see what she offered...I loved the tye dye and dip dye ones...so pretty!!
First ... 4  12  13  14

Up