Mothering Forum banner

DH put the FLAG on with no cover and then put DS in the Moby Wrap!

691 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  MarineWife 
#1 ·
DH's are so silly. Anyone else have a funny story of DH's getting a diaper change all wrong? (FTR, DS didn't pee so there was no mess)

#3 ·
When dd was a wee babe hub was changing her dipe while I was getting big ds dressed. He took a cover and a prefold off her bum, then put just an aplix cover back on, no dipe! He handed her to me to nurse, I never checked the dipe situation (he'd had lots of practice on big ds) til dd peed all over me while she was nursing.

#5 ·
Well, we've only been cding for about 6 weeks but so far dh hasn't gotten much right.....
The Wonderoos are his favourite so far but he still forgets which snaps to do them up on and dd often ends up with them way to tight or way to loose. Prefolds are a total disaster, even though we just trifold them in a BSWW.
The good news is that I get to buy more Wonderoos and beautiful fitteds at his request!

#6 ·
This morning I was changing C and the diaper was on inside out. Its a tykie w/ fleece inner and dh had gotten it backward.
I teased him and he got a little sad and said all these diapers confuse him.

I've been remiss training him.
But on my honor as a CD advocate, I promise to help him learn. I mean heck he changes lots of diapers and he's venturing out from just PFs... Think he'd like a special diaper for Christopher for Father's day? Or maybe a special wet bag? :LOL

:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.