Mothering Forum banner

Seventh Generation "touch of cloth" diapers

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Steph Anie 
#1 ·
I was really looking forward to only cloth diapering when my baby arrives soon but unfortunately our washer/dryer broke so for now it's going to have to be disposables. I heard that with the Free and Clear diapers, they changed something and people weren't as happy with them but I'm curious if anyone has used the touch of cloth diapers and how you like them?

Thanks!

#3 ·
I used them during a yeast rash when my dd was really little. They worked fine. As good as Huggies I thought. My dd was allergic to Disposable diapers and those didn't cause a reaction. I'm not sure what is in other disposables that's not in those, but I was thankful to have one disposable option. I did read that they are bleached then dyed brown for a consistent color. So they are not completely natural. But they were the best I could find.

#4 ·
The 'touch of cloth' are the white ones, yes? We had problems with those, DD got a terrible rash on the inside of her thighs (where the outside of the diaper rubbed, only the outside of the diaper bothered her though). We use mostly cloth so she wasn't in them very often, but it was every single time we put one on her.

The brown diapers though she is fine with.

Oh, we also had a LOT of leaking and blowouts with the touch of cloth white diapers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.