Mothering Forum banner

Run! Run! Run! MOSAIC MOON/FLUFFY MAIL Raffle

1K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  ma_Donna 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by rubidoux
I went to get a mm ticket but ended up with a wooly wonders class ticket -- You know what they say about "teach a man to fish...".

J.
:

#6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by rubidoux
I went to get a mm ticket but ended up with a wooly wonders class ticket -- You know what they say about "teach a man to fish...".

J.
lol im going to to.. i figure i have a better shot at winning than i do if there are going to be 500 entries for the MM LOL

#13 ·
Quote:
These will take a lot longer to sell, not because there are so many, but because I think people will think they don't have much a chance of winning as they did with the 100 tickets
She said in her email to the list that she was going to do the drawing tomorrow at a certain time , so I got the impression that she's not necessarily planning on them all being gone before the time of the drawing.

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by chloesmom
She said in her email to the list that she was going to do the drawing tomorrow at a certain time , so I got the impression that she's not necessarily planning on them all being gone before the time of the drawing.

Morwenna said she put them up to 500 tickets, so they wouldn't run out.
Big odds, but hey...big bucks for little Levi and Samuel.

Wouldn't it be so cool if they all sold out!!!

#18 ·
I had to buy one of each. I wish I could do more to help. I'm sitting here reading the updates and was literally sick because CHILDREN SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SUFFER like this. It's just so sad I can't stand it. Does anyone know the ages/genders of siblings? I'd like to send something for them. Or know of anything else the family needs besides money?

#19 ·
Quote:
I had to buy one of each. I wish I could do more to help. I'm sitting here reading the updates and was literally sick because CHILDREN SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SUFFER like this. It's just so sad I can't stand it.
I know,
I have just been doing the same thing, and sitting here weeping for these little ones. I wish I could do more, but what? The update said they were coming to Boston, and we are not far from there. I wanted to send an email to tell them if they needed absolutely anything...would that be too strange?
:

#20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mommasuz
It's just so sad I can't stand it. Does anyone know the ages/genders of siblings? I'd like to send something for them. Or know of anything else the family needs besides money?
I only know about Levi's big sister. Her name is Livie and she's almost 3. She loves lady bugs and girly-girl things. I think if you want to do something for her, the best thing to do is to check out the website for Levi (I think there's more info over there). There was an update today, and it looks like he'll be having surgery next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.