Mothering Forum banner

Diaper Fairy Needs Info!

1K views 56 replies 57 participants last post by  poisonedapple 
#1 ·
The diaper fairy and I had afternoon tea (red raspberry leaf
) and we were discussing how nice it would be to send some matching t-shirts!

However, we don't know what size t-shirts all the kiddos wear. I promised to come and ask for her!

If you have older children, the diaper fairy would also like to know.

My dd Libby is a 3T in shirts, she has a very big belly

Kimberly

See less See more
#4 ·
Cicely is currently in 3-6 months, but making her way to 6-9 months. The colored dipes she has are:
pink, hot pink, pale yellow, light blue, black/brown wool, seaspray, lavender.

What a great idea! That diaper fairy sure is cool!

#6 ·
I was just thinking today that I want to make matching shirts but I don't know where to find the fabric. So then I was thinking I could stamp something similar on the shirts and they could go with more than 1 dipe but I stll need to do more research on this so if you have any info that would be helpful, plmk. (just thinking outlound)

Anyway..........Brock is in 12 months.

#8 ·
Oooohhhh I have been trying to find cute shirts to match Maxi's new soakers and have had a tough time! Yesterday I had him in the cutest soaker and the only thing that matched well enough was a onesie so I just tucked under the flaps
:

He is in 18 - 24 months size and has lots of blues, lime green and orange wool!

That fairy is the sweetest!

#24 ·
Spencer is in 18-24 mo Ts... I've only got 1 soaker on order in a dark red from LC... and I'm stalking some others! I also just won the SC sushi AIO auction (I can't even type how much I bid), but it's all for a really really good cause, so I'll feel great about it every time he wears it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.